Best Guo Tie in SG!

This entry will be a short & sweet one. Meaning, very little words. Because as mentioned, I'm super busy everyday. Rushing out of the house once I'm awake & coming home only around 3am each day. To the extend where my dad asked if I was even home for the past few days. Cause he hasn't seen me at all. -__-

& I know I will only get more busy these few days as the New Year approaches so I decided I better update a short/quick entry before I really go MIA!!


Boyfriend surprised me with this a few days before our 6 year anniversary.

Why surprise? Because we both mentioned to NOT exchanged presents! Just be together & go for a good dinner was the plan. 


But he got me these Chanel earrings instead.


I know I already have a couple of them but which girl wouldn't be happy to receive an additional one?! :))

-

Side tracking to the day the Triple Bs(Boyfriend+Bird+Brother) went for dinner at Jing Hua restaurant located at 21/23 Neil Road.

It was previously known as "Qun Zhong Eating House".


The "Zha Jiang Mian".


The BEST-EST Guo Tie ever. 
Fried dumpling with pork + veggies in it.
ITS SOOOO GOOD.

So good that we ordered 2 plates of it. 


Xiao Long Bao.


They call this the "Chinese Pizza".


Birdie & my Brother.


Another one of my favorite.. 
RED BEAN PANCAKE!


I love how its super crispy on the outside & sticky-chewy-gooey inside.



Boyfriend & I!


Me & my then handphone casing.

We headed to Mustafa after that..


Don't ask me what my boyfriend was doing, I can't even.


Birdie was looking for knee guard because her knee hurts while jogging.


My brother, the slave for a change.

& back home..


Everyone decided to squeeze & hang out in my tiny room. >.<


Boyfriend was not paying attention cause his eyes were glued onto his iPad.
No idea what he is watching.. WWE, japanese comics, basketball (his usuals).


& speaking of boyfriend.. 


being the ever sweet girlfriend that I am, *ahem,

I got him these once I found out that Luo Zhi Xiang, aka, Show Luo is coming to Singapore for concert in March 2013.


2 tickets to the concert!!

& I just realized that we've done MANY things together & attending a concert together has never been on the list.

So I'm really excited for it because I wanna have this experience with him.

See, I am the the ever sweetest girlfriend.

HAHAHA. Can self-praise abit anot?



Okay, its 4.46 am already. Shit. 
Juan is coming to pick me tmr at 1+pm. NEED TO SLEEP NOW. Tired tired tired.

Thank you guys for still reading my blog even though I was "absent" for the past 1 week! I was surprised that the readership didn't decrease much because of my lack of updates. I love you guys. :) I think I will NEVER stop blogging.

Unless I've given birth to a child & he/she takes up all my energy + time. Then that will be another story.

OKAY ENOUGH. 

BYE!

4 comments :

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you got to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's SHOCKING news in the sports betting industry.

    It has been said that any bettor needs to look at this,

    Watch this or quit placing bets on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Advanced Sports Betting Software.

    ReplyDelete
  3. +$3,624 profit last week...

    Get 5 Star verified winning picks on NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL + Anti-Vegas Smart Money Signals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Get professional trading signals delivered to your mobile phone every day.

    Start following our trades NOW and make up to 270% per day.

    ReplyDelete