Phyto Anti Hair loss

I’ve always had long hair and having a head full of healthy looking hair is my pride and joy. I am more confident when my tresses are full and healthy. Whenever I have a bad hair day, my mood will definitely be ruined and I just feel like I don’t look right even if my makeup and outfit is on point. And one of the many woes I face with having long hair is falling hair. There was this period where my hair-fall was so drastic that I was worried that I will end up with very little hair. Because each time I shower, the amount of hair-fall is really a lot and I decided to cut my hair by 4-5 inches in hopes of reducing the amount of hair-fall. 


These are pictures of my hair currently and you can see how full and healthy they are. 

The reasons for drastic hair-fall varies from chronic hairloss, thinning hair, thinning hair caused by fatigue, stress or diet, post pregnancy hair loss. It is hard to find out what causes hair loss but I’m glad the amount of hair-fall I have now has reduced dramatically.


I was introduced to the Phytocyane Series 2 months ago and I’ve been using it to treat my hair and I’m really impressed with the results.


The Phytocyane Shampoo now has a staple spot in my toilet.


I love how refreshing and relaxed I feel after giving my scalp a good massage and wash using this shampoo. It doesn’t dry my hair out after wash nor does it feel too heavy or oily. My hair feels a lot stronger & fuller!

The shampoo helps to improve the density and shine of fine, thinning hair with this unique combination of revitalizing botanicals and fortifying vitamins. In addition, it also prepares my scalp to receive the full benefit of 'Phytocyane Revitalizing Serum' (which you will see later), leaving my hair fuller, stronger and more lustrous with each use.


The Phytocyane Treatment. 

This is where we get to the good part. This Triple action serum supports fuller, thicker hair as it grows while delivering exceptional cosmetic and anti-aging benefits. The advanced formula supports scalp micro-circulation to create an optimal environment for healthy hair growth. It powerfully combines sulphured amino acids, B vitamins, and silk proteins to encourage keratin production at the follicle level and improve thickness of the hair. 


I used the treatment 2-3x a week for a month.
Just break the ampoule open at the white ring and attach the applicator to the tip. I apply it evenly to my scalp, section by section after shampooing and towel drying my hair. Then I’ll use my finger tips to gently massage the product into my scalp for absorption. There is no need for rinsing after.

The Phytocane treatment helps to create thickness on every strand, maximize fullness and enhance shine. An added bonus: used year-round, this serum helps to keep gray at bay. 


This is my current hair-fall after 3 days of showering & washing.. so little right?!

The amount of hair-fall I have was so much that I had to clear it after each time I shower because it will clog up the drainage area and my husband will make noise. But now, I only have to clear it every 3-4 days because the amount of hair-fall has reduced drastically!


To find out more about the Phytocyane series, you can visit Phyto.com.sg


Thank you Phyto for helping me solve my hair woes!

[GIVEAWAY over on my Instagram - @lianmeiting 

Giving away the Phytocyane treatment serum, leave a comment on my instagram (Phyto picture) sharing with me your hair woes! 1 lucky reader will be picked! 
Good Luck!

10 comments :

  1. i really appreciate this stuff.it is very amazing content.thanks for sharing such a useful stuff.it really helped me very much to solve many proble.

    Engagement Rings

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD OF KINGDOM OF RICHES
    [ILLUMINATI] OF THE WHOLE WORLD WIDE
    .
    ARE YOU A BUSINESS MAN, POLITICIAN , musical, student and you
    want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams being a
    member of the Illuminati.With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully
    accomplish. it’s well-known fact that we Freemasonry/ ILLUMINATI consist of Multi
    Millionaires, Billionaires who have major influence regarding most global affairs,
    including the planning of a New World Order. Many world leaders, Presidents, Prime
    Ministers, royalty and senior executives of major Fortune 5,000 companies are
    members of Freemasonry. Now, for the FIRST TIME IN HISTORY, we are opening our doors to the masses. JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR
    FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHICH PART OF THE WORLD YOU LIVE IN.

    contact us as soon as possible famousilluminatimoney666@gmail.com or call +2349037326964 if you are really interested so that you can become a great man or woman in life and become a multi billionaires.

    If you wish to be a member of this great brothershood of kingdom of riches this is
    your opportunity to join us now become a great multi billionaires and obtain riches, fame and power to control things you wish to control.
    CONTACT email: famousilluminatimoney666@gmail.com
    0r whatsapp or call +2349037326964. ................,,,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to all post of illuminati cult where all your heart desire are granted and power over all things in the world, this is well know fact that the illuminati church consist of multi billionaires and have power, weath, riches and be a famous person in the world. Join the illuminati cult online today and get instant sum of 300million dollars with a free home anywhere you choose to live in the world and also get 100,000,000 dollars monthly as a salary... If you are interested please kindly fill the following information's to this email below (famousworldilluminati666@gmail.com or call +2349073943105}.. BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. A Cash Reward of USD $300,000,000 USD A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $120,000 USD A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. One year Golf Membership package A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World A total Lifestyle change Access to Bohemian Grove Monthly payment of $70,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. Tell us little about yourself... No dirty game,no sacrifices and No evil, a cult of peace, big aim Illuminati email us (famousworldilluminati666@gmail.com or call or whatsapp us on +2349073943105

      Delete
  3. Welcome to all post of illuminati cult where all your heart desire are granted and power over all things in the world, this is well know fact that the illuminati church consist of multi billionaires and have power, weath, riches and be a famous person in the world. Join the illuminati cult online today and get instant sum of 300million dollars with a free home anywhere you choose to live in the world and also get 100,000,000 dollars monthly as a salary... If you are interested please kindly fill the following information's to this email below (famousworldilluminati666@gmail.com or call +2349073943105}.. BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. A Cash Reward of USD $300,000,000 USD A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $120,000 USD A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. One year Golf Membership package A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World A total Lifestyle change Access to Bohemian Grove Monthly payment of $70,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. Tell us little about yourself... No dirty game,no sacrifices and No evil, a cult of peace, big aim Illuminati email us (famousworldilluminati666@gmail.com or call or whatsapp us on +2349073943105

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hair loss is one of most alarming problem faced by a lot of people around us. These days, a best and safe surgery known as hair transplant is used to recover from these problems. People who are interested to know about this technique in detail, must visit our website.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your insightful blog. Actually, it can be very shameful to loss your hair. A friend of mine had hair loss issues, after unsuccessful treatments, she finally found the Right Solution . All you have to do is just to fill a simple form. She also told me that there is a treatment for both male and female Click Here and fill out the form and follow other instructions to see how she did it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wigs Edmonton and human hair clip in hair extensions for sale online in Canada in all colors and lengths with fast shipping to your door.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling Roots is the best FUE hair transplantation clinic in Hyderabad with low cost for both men and women with guaranteed results.
    Visit: http://www.darlingroots.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. New Diet Taps into Pioneering Plan to Help Dieters Lose 12-23 Pounds in Just 21 Days!

    ReplyDelete