Salon Vim @ Bugis

Hello everyone!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I've been slightly occupied these days (Christmas) & with my bestfriend's(Juan) ROM coming up, I practically have no time to update my blog at all!!

But here's a short shoutout to all of you out there.. who aren't aware of this.. but.. Salon Vim has opened another outlet at BUGIS!!

& right now, they are having super awesome discounts & deals to celebrate the opening of their new outlet!!


20% off for all full price hair services

& if you sign up as a member on that day itself, 
you'll be entilted to 30% + free gift (while stocks last).





Promotions starts from now till 15th of Jan 2013. 

Call them for appointment at 68370073 / 68370045.

:)

-

I will be back to update real soon!!
SORRY FOR MIA-ing this week.

HOLIDAY SEASON LAH.

No comments :

Post a Comment