Lactacyd


Do you know that in Singapore; only 5 in 10 women use a feminine wash daily? 


This may be a topic that some ladies shy from but there I’m not one of them so let me share with you my thoughts on this. 

I used to avoid using feminine washes after suffering from yeast infection a few years ago. (Do you also know that yeast infection is so common amongst ladies? Out of 5 of my friends, at least 4 have suffered from it before) I didn’t know the cause of it at time and was told by some friends that I should avoid using any products on my V. So I stopped. But that did not stop the sensitivity and after seeing a doctor, I actually found out that it was due to pH and bacteria imbalance. Yes, there are good and bad bacteria around the V zone and what you want to achieve is higher percentage of good bacteria of course.


And what we need is an acidic environment which promotes the growth of good bacteria and that will prevent infection. Lactic acid, or rather, milk acid is produced naturally by our body to protect and keep the environment friendly and well balanced. But sometimes, the pH balance of our intimate area runs amok and this is why I encourage ladies to incorporate Lactacyd feminine washes into part of their daily regime.

Why?

Because Lactacyd is carefully formulated with natural milk essences such as lactoserum and lactic acid to help maintain the pH balance of the intimate area to keep it healthy.


Some ladies only use water for cleansing which isn’t enough and there is a handful that uses their body wash! That is a big no-no! As our body wash can be extremely harsh for our V and this is why we should use specially formulated feminine care products. Just like how we have a different cleanser for our face, hair and body, we should also have one for our intimate region.

Lactacyd is the number 1 feminine hygiene brand in Singapore and worldwide and they are proud to be the intimate care partner at every stage of a woman’s life. Lactacyd products are made only from natural ingredients, lactic acid and lactoserum, which are milk based and extremely gentle and safe on all skin types. It is also clinically proven to provide delicate care as well as protection from odour and irritation with everyday cleansing.

Do sign up for a V-Royalty account by Lactacyd, as you will be able to turn your purchases of Lactacyd into V-points, which you can then accumulate to redeem Lactacyd goodies!
You can sign up for it here: (www.lactacyd.com.sg/vroyalty) and receive free samples at the site too.


There are many variants from Lactacyd and my favorite one is definitely the WHITE INTIMATE.

Sweat and excessive friction from tight clothing can darken the skin around our intimate area and I think most of us ladies are suffers of these unsightly darkened marks. I really hate those darkened marks because I’m pretty fair skinned and it just stands out so much. I do feel self-conscious at times and wish I could find ways to lighten those marks. 


I’m really glad that I now have a product that can help combat this issue!

Lactacyd WHITE INTIMATE is enriched with natural ingredients that have maximum whitening effects.


I use it twice daily, every morning & night whenever I take a bath. 
I love how extremely gentle it is and how fresh I feel after each shower.

Based on product use test on 200 Asian women in 2011, with just 2x daily usage, fairer skin was noticed in just 4 weeks! 


I also love carrying a packet of the All-Day Care wipes in my bag whenever I’m out for the entire day. 
It keeps me feeling really clean and fresh on the go! 
This is also one of my essential travel items.


There are also other variants to cater for different needs and let me share them with you. 

o Lactacyd Feminine Hygiene is the most basic variant that is safe to use during menstruation or pregnancy.

o Lactacyd All-Day Fresh is specially formulated with extra herbal essences for a longer lasting protection.

o Lactacyd Revitalize has firming benefits that is specially formulated with Vitamin C and Collagen to help skin suppleness.

o Lactacyd Soft & Silky has 10% extra milk moisture to help keep skin around the V smoother. Especially after shaving/waxing (grooming).

o Lactacyd Cool & Fresh with its menthol essences to keep your V feeling cool after a workout.



So ladies, if you are guilty of not using the right products for your V, start now by getting a free sample!

You can sign up for a V-Royalty account here: (www.lactacyd.com.sg/vroyalty
By signing up to be a V-Royalty you can turn your purchases into V-Points to redeem Lactacyd rewards & goodies! You can redeem your free sample at the site too!

Your delicate area will thank you for incorporating this healthy regime into your daily body care.


1 comment :

  1. look at these guys e3a74e7m54 replica louis vuitton handbags replica bags pakistan additional hints e6e57n0d48 aaa replica bags replica bags paypal replica ysl bags australia gucci fake u6s78x9f01 replica bags by joy

    ReplyDelete