Bind n Block 2


I’m so happy to be sharing with you guys on this little secret partner of mine – Bind&Block FAT “blocker”. 

I started taking this product from the start of this year, during Chinese New Year period, I wrote a blogpost on it in March, you can read it here – www.lianmeiting.blogspot.com/2016/03/bind-and-block-away-calories.html


And I’ve been taking the Bind&Block FAT whenever I’m on a vacation or when I have dinners/parties where I know I will be eating too much. I remembered heading down to 2-3 different Guardian stores before I got my hands on 2 boxes of the Bind&Block FAT (IT WAS SOLD OUT FOR THE LONGEST TIME) which I was going to bring with me to Japan for my holiday in May. Because I knew I would be feasting on all the delicious food in Japan and who wants to control their food intake when they are on a holiday right? 

So with Bind&Block FAT, I could just eat without feeling guilty or worrying about the extra pounds I will be putting on. Cause seriously, there’s just too much food temptation out there.. here’s just some of the things I crave for all the time.


Desserts when my sweet tooth acts up.


Trying out new restaurants and home cooked meals which I can never resist or stop myself from having more than 1 serving.


Yes, that’s a bowl of rice + noodles. I can eat A LOT.


& yes, little treats to snack on every now and then.

So, with my wedding coming up, how is this bride here supposed to be slim and looking here best on her wedding day?


I always have at least 3 sachets of Bind&Block FAT with me and as much as I try to eat healthier 2 months before my wedding, there will definitely be times where I’m out with my fiancé or friends and we just go to restaurants & order way too much for me to say “guys, please order lesser as I can’t eat cause I’m on a diet.”. 

So whenever I know that I’m going to be eating a little more than I should or the food I’m going to consume is going to be very oily/fatty, I will always take a sachet of Bind&Block FAT 30 minutes before the meal.


I love how these sachets are so tiny and convenient to carry. As mentioned, I will always have 3 of it in my bag with me cause I will never know when I need to take them.


Recommended: take it 30 minutes before your meal!


It is really easy to consume too, just tear off the end of the sachet and pour the content into your mouth. Yes, it is just a small teaspoon worth of powder and you just wash it all down with 2-3 gulps of water.
& the flavor of the powder is mango-peach, so it is very easy for our tastebuds. 

Then, just wait 30 minutes for the magic to happen in your stomach before you can consume all the food you want without having to worry about the calories! 
*Just make sure you don’t take more than 3 sachets a day and drink enough water, 6-8 glasses, for best result!*


So how does this amazing Bind&Block FAT work? 
I shared it before in my previous blogpost but I will recap the wonders of Bind & Block Fat again for you guys.

Read more about on Bind&Block FAT website.

Formulated with Chitosan, Psyllium seed and FOS, Bind&Block FAT blocks out the fat content from your indulgence so that your body does not routinely absorbs extra fats. So where will the fat go? Chitosan has the ability to bind the fat from your food and is passed through your digestive system where it gets excreted without being absorbed by your body.
In additional, Psyllium Seed, a kindly dietary fibre, helps to ease constipation and expands when comes into contact with water in the human stomach. This keeps you full longer, preventing overeating.


It was once Out Of Stock for awhile so now that they’re all stocked up, do remember to grab them as fast as you can!

It is retailing at S$49.00 (Promotion price $42)
Pack size: 30 sachets

Now you can purchase conveniently at http://www.borschmed.com/category/Weight-Management 

Sign up for online membership to receive $10 Reward$ (no minimum spending) and enjoy 5% reward$ for purchases!

Available at leading pharmacies, and selected departmental stores.


You will definitely need this for the upcoming festive season like Christmas and Year-end parties!
This has been my little secret that I carry around with me every day to maintain my weight and prevent gaining extra weight from over indulging.


No comments :

Post a Comment