24K gold miracle finisher


Girls, what is your usual skincare routine before makeup?



Mine used to be:
1. Toner
2. Eye cream
3. Serum
4. Moisturizer
5. Sunblock

& then I will begin with my makeup.

What if I told you that the game has now changed?

That there is a new product in the market that will be added into your skincare routine before makeup and it has really amazing benefits that it is worth the extra step?




My ladies, let me introduce to you the 24K Bio-Gold Miracle Finisher.
It belongs to the anti-aging skincare range of Bio-essence that helps target early signs of aging. The 24K Bio-gold is a superior anti oxidant that helps fight against free radical aging. Its primarily functions acts as a charger for skin to boost its renewal. It is also easily absorbed into the skin to provide mineral for a revitalized and rejuvenated skin.

Like I’ve mentioned earlier, it is the last step before your makeup.
Meaning, you apply this AFTER you have applied sunscreen/sunblock onto your skin.


So what does it do?

It seals in all the skincare nutrients that you’ve applied earlier and helps reduce loss of moisture.
It also protects your skin against harmful pollutants and makeup. (Basically, it acts as a protective barrier between your skin & fight against free radical aging).
It gives a very smooth, matte and flawless finish for your skin so that when you apply your makeup, it glides on perfectly.
It also has benefits like reducing wrinkles and pores!


I love that it comes in a pump bottle because it makes dispensing the product so easy and contamination-free.


The product is really light and just one full pump is enough for my entire skin.
It gets absorbed by my skin within seconds and I can move on to applying my makeup almost immediately. At first I was skeptical and was afraid that I would be lazy to add in this extra step into my skincare routine. But! After trying it out for a week, it definitely isn’t a hassle at all.

I love the healthy glow it gives my skin and also, I find that my makeup doesn’t run and last longer with the 24K Bio-Gold Miracle Finisher.

At the back of my mind, I feel assured that all my prior skincare locked in and there’s a protective shield against my makeup and pollutants.


It is retailing at S$39.90 and you can find it at Watsons, Guardian and NTUC Fairprice.

If you wish to find out more about the product or any items from this range, visit https://www.facebook.com/bioessence.sg/

Stay beautiful!

<3

2 comments :