I went RED @ Salon Vim

Hey!!

I just realized I've yet to blog about my blood-red hair that I did at Salon Vim about 10 weeks ago. *Smacks forehead. I went back home, too pictures of my hair immediately & spammed it all on my Instagram but I forgot to blog about it. -_-

Okay so, time to #throwback. 

If you have no idea, I've been with Salon Vim for 3 years + already and they've never let me down before! I always enter the salon with just a vague idea of what I want for my hair and my stylist, Luis, will always know what to do for me.

So here I am, back at the OLD Salon Vim at 313 somerset. 
(They just shifted over to a bigger place at 313! The same level just opposite, next to Hai Di Lao, I can't wait to go visit them soon!)


So I'm always running to Luis when my ugly black roots starts to show..


I came prepared with my dinner from Sumo Salad at the basement of 313 because I know I'll be spending the next 2-3 hours in the salon.


So as the title suggests, I decided to add some fiery red tones into my hair.


& for the rest of my head, I wanted a darker brown instead.


& Luis, introduced me to the Kerastase treatment which will strengthen my hair and make it more manageable, as I've been dyeing my poor tresses every 3 months.


Tiny bottle of goodness from Kerastase that saved my damaged mane.


I wanted to keep my fringe & hair long so all Luis did was just to shape and neaten my hair for me.


FINAL PRODUCT!!

I was soooooo happy with it!!
Because I didn't want the red to be too outstanding as I'm working in a corporate office and I still got to maintain a somewhat professional image, so Luis decided to use the 'Splash light' method of coloring the hair.


Subtle but noticeable :)


Thank you Luis for your hard work, I'll be visiting you very soon!


Went bak home & immediately took pictures of my super chio hair.


LOVE it.



Take from whatever angle also nice lah the hair!!!



I wouldn't mind redyeing the same color again the next visit, that's how much I like it!!


And because my hair was pretty brittle, Luis gave me these hair care products from Kerastase for me to bring home.


-

For those interested in getting hair services done at Salon Vim, here's the details you'll need.
Mention my name "Meiting" & you'll get a 10% off for full hair services.
SALON VIM BY CHEZ VOUS

313 @ SOMERSET ORCHARD ROAD
#04-25/28
TEL: 6884 7757

BUGIS OUTLET
235 VICTORIA STREET
TEL: 6837 0073

<3


1 comment :

  1. Do you need free Twitter Followers?
    Did you know you can get these ON AUTOPILOT AND TOTALLY FOR FREE by registering on You Like Hits?

    ReplyDelete