Soeurs.co

SOEURS•CO, an online store based in Singapore. Set up in June 2012 by a pair of sisters who love fashion and experimenting with different kinds of styles - modern, chic and fun.


Inspired by high-street style and fashion, they handpick fashion forward and classic clothing from different cities for the modern independent women.

Upon looking through their webstore, I realized that their style is kind of minimalist. Not much bright hues, occasionally a pop of color here and there but most of the time, they stick to solid shades. 

Another thing that I noticed is that, almost 90% of the items they are selling are one of a kind. I don't see similar clothing selling at other blogshops and that is what I really love about SOEURS.CO.


Here I am, wearing the Slit back 2 layer panel blouse.





I decided to pick something blue because I've always had a thing for blue.

I'm wearing the Organza Mesh 2 layer blouse.


Oh, another bonus point they scored from me was because of the high quality of their items.
Quality damn thick one!!




Last item I picked is another white one again, pardon my love for monochrome.




SOEURS.CO updates their webstore weekly and they provide worldwide shipping, so people from all over the globe, please feel free to shop away!

Here's other items that caught my eye from SOEURS.CO:


I really love this 2 pc tweed outfit!


I just can't stop myself from wanting another white top.


Love the back of this top.


Enter "MEITING08" at Discount Code column to receive 8% off total bill. 
Discount is valid till 30 June 2014.


Here's their website and social media accounts:



1 comment :

  1. Shop two piece short prom dresses and gowns for your prom or pageant at Promdresshut.com. Two-piece homecoming party dresses and 2-piece cocktail party dresses.

    ReplyDelete