BottomSlim - No pain no gain


Similar to many of you ladies out here, I too want to achieve the “perfect” figure.
I know it is not easy and requires a fair amount of exercising and eating right. But well, I do try to eat right, but the exercising part, erm, not that much.

Not trying to make it seem like an excuse, but I don’t have the time to exercise.
& I’m lazy.
HAHAHA.

So with the help of BottomSlim, I am able to get similar results even from just lying on a bed for 50 minutes.


That’s Emily and I having a discussion on my problem areas and what treatments will be good to target those issues.


Now, who hates cellulites?!
& cellulites are super stubborn and tough to get rid of so with the technology & machines at BottomSlim, I can be rest assured that it will be less visible after my session.


Time to begin!


The room which I will be having my session in.


All changed into the bathrobe and ready to get my measurements done.



This super cool weighing scale even calculated my body age!
& I’m 24.
2 years younger than actual age. HAHA.
Don’t be too happy about it, I’ve heard of girls with body age of 18-20 so I’m already considered damn lousy. HAHA.

But on the other hand, there are also girls who are my age with the body age of 30+.

So I guess I’m average? 2 years younger, I’ll take it! LOL.


I hate my calve muscles.
I don’t know how I got them & they are so unproportionate to my legs.
I am tall, so naturally I have long legs but because of my calve muscles it makes my legs look stumpy. 

I wasn’t a runner or anything so I’m not sure how I got these calves. LOL.
They say it’s the way I walk……… erm, I can’t change that after 26 years can I?

So it is time zap away!


Excited to be “killing” those fats.


Some part of the session is relaxing, feels like a deep massage for my legs..


& some parts of it are kinda painful!!
I’m not kidding.

There are times I even had to stop the therapist because it really hurts. HAHA.


But don’t worry if it starts to become unbearable, just let your therapist know and she will help minimize the pain by lowering the strength of the “massage”.


For me, I’ll endure most of it because the “pain” that I’m feeling is the machine breaking down the stubborn fats/muscle that have built up overtime.
So as the saying goes, NO PAIN NO GAIN!

Once the stubborn fats have been broken down, they will actually help shape your leg into a proportion and after a couple of sessions, you’ll be able to tell the difference!


That’s Emily and I after my treatment at BottomSlim.


AND…

THIS IS MY CALVES AFTER 2 DAYS!

Yes, it is pretty bruised.

But it doesn’t hurt at all though it looks very painful.


& my left calve is smaller, with less stubborn fats/mucsles so it didn’t bruise that much.

The bruising goes away in about 4 days and there are no side effects or like restrictions after the treatment so you are pretty much free to do whatever you want but just stay away from wearing shorts for the initial 2-3 days because you will look like you’ve been abused pretty badly.

All in all, I would say that after my numerous sessions at BottomSlim, I can definitely tell a difference in my legs.

The cellulites are less visible and the results are instantaneous after each session and my calve muscles are not as huge as before.

But don’t expect a miracle after just one session where you walts into BottomSlim and leave having super model legs because you gotta be realistic! It most certainly does help in slimming down and having nicer legs but you’ve got to be patient and see the results after a few sessions.

& now it’s time for BottomSlim October Special:

10 Lucky Readers will stand to win $388 worth of slimming treatments when they take part in a short survey!
  

Terms and Conditions to apply:
- Females above 18 years old and above only
- Strictly by appointment only.
- Promotion valid for 2 months

Here are the 6 outlets of BottomSlim:

o Ngee Ann City
391B Orchard Road #05-18 Ngee Ann City, Singapore 238873

o City Square Mall
180 Kitchener Road #B2-33, Singapore 208539

o Square 2 (Novena)
10 Sinaran Drive #03-11/19 Novena Square 2, Singapore 307506

o Parkway Parade
80 Marine Parade Road #02-67, Singapore 449269

o Nex Mall
23 Serangoon Central #03-31, Singapore 556083

o Jurong East
Blk 134 Jurong gateway road #01-311 unit 3, Singapore 600134

4 comments :

  1. How yr after treatment?lasting effect? I heard alots of bad review.. so worry after I sign the package.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me. Acupuncture Pen HQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. Acupuncture Pen HQ

    ReplyDelete