Jipaban Summer Collection!


As you guys would have already known, I was at the Jipaban x Bloggers Bazaar Party last Sunday to do a flea & at the same time, I was able to have a sneak peek at Jipaban's Summer Collection!!


That's me after the flea.
Looking super happy cause I enjoyed myself there!

& if you are still clueless as to what Jipaban is.. it is a newly revamped e-commerce site that specializes in curating a fashionable lifestyle for ladies, with a side of social networking elements, as well as an extensive redemption store as part of their loyalty shopper programme.

This is the revamped website.
Looks super chic right!

I love how clean it looks. Minimalistic is the way to go.

If you are looking at a complete shopping experience, where you'll have access to well-made apparels, shoes, bags, accessories & lifestyle then you are in for a treat at Jipaban! & guess what? There is the option of a next day delivery as well!!

This is what I love the most because as an avid online shopper myself, I hate having to wait for days & even up to weeks for my item to reach me. So having this next day delivery option really is a plus!!

At Jipaban, they don't only just sell you items, they even have weekly published style guides & fashion how-tos to teach you how to transform into a trendsetting fashionista!


[Style Guides]



The weekly fashion guides featuring celebrities working it.


& here is how they style the above, Katrina X Dress in 3 different ways.

[Miss Mix & Match]


If you've picked the black dress then here's a suggestion from the fashion gurus on how you should paired it up.

This is my favorite look!
I am a huge fan of blazers! I like how clever it is to tone down the bright pink dress with a white blazer. You'll look super sharp & trendy. 
I WANT THIS ENTIRE SET NOW~ 
It is definitely a look that I would wear.

& with the green dress, you can look a little casual with it!


[Jipaban Summer Collection]


So as I was saying earlier on, I was at the Jipaban flea last Sunday & I was able to take a sneak peek at the new Summer Collection & I really liked what I saw! I've already made a mental checklist in my head when I went over to the racks of clothes.


Come, let me show you!


Right in the middle of Zouk's dance floor, showcasing Jipaban Summer Collection 2013.


It took me 4 tries to snap a picture of the vibrant colors of this seasons collection and yet the picture still turned out so blurry!!
I tried so hard but I kept getting blur pictures because... THERE WAS SO MANY OTHER SHOPPERS LOOKING AT THE CLOTHES NONSTOP. Like, after 2 girls go, another 4 girls came to look at the apparels, & I damn shy to ask them to stop for like 2 seconds for me to get a decent picture. HAHA.

But blurry picture aside, main point is the clothes!!
I'm a huge fan of bright colors & prints. I want the yellow & floral one!


Okay, managed to find a decent picture of the dress.

It's the Katalyna Paisley Dropwaist Dress & it is made in Korea!


This is another sad blurry picture that I tried to take when another girl was looking at the dress.
:( Too hotstuff already lah this dress. I had no peace when I was trying to capture the chio floral design of the dress.


If you girls haven't realized, embossed prints are HUGE this season.
I've personally bought 2 of such embossed design top & bottom & the feedback I've received from everyone is "classy", "expensive looking".

So this new piece from Jipaban, Marc Embossed Box Tee, definitely caught my eye!


I love this necklace!!!!
But it is like the last piece already. 
& I have something similar so I will leave the last piece for you ladies out there. HURRY GO GET IT. Its super edgy and can be paired with so many different outfits!


Cobalt blue & gold, will never go wrong.


So, doesn't Jipaban.com sound like everything you need to live a chic life?

Still not convinced?

Let me show you how my daily outfits consists of some clothes that I've gotten from Jipaban!


[Jipaban - Meiting's daily life]




Clubbing -- Wore this Black blazer with white panels to Zouk.


Wedding -- Wore this Patty Mesh Dress to my friend's wedding lunch.


Date night - Wore this Pocketto Button shirt for a day in town with boyfriend.


Brunch - Wore this Diamond Graphic shirt to an event & brunch date with my girlfriend.


Work - Wore it again for my first day at work!


So here you go, Jipaban has helped me get dressed up appropriately for all the different events in my life & picking out what to wear has never been easier.


Head down now & check it out yourself!


Stay gorgeous, lovelies!

2 comments :

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you got to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quantum Binary Signals

    Professional trading signals delivered to your cell phone every day.

    Start following our trades today & profit up to 270% daily.

    ReplyDelete