Biocean - pure Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen


Received this packet of Biocean's Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen from my cousin about 1 month plus ago.
His girlfriend's company is selling this & he told me to give it a try.

I've always wanted to try taking collagen daily because I heard so much raves about it.

Ladies who swear by it saying it made their skin glow & also appear fuller & softer.

Who wouldn't want that?!

Also,  it is said that collagen does not only improve the health of your skin, but your joints, hair & nails as well!!


Here's the ingredients.
Some people refer to collagen as the "glue" that helps hold our body together. It works with keratin to provide the skin with appropriate strength, tightness, moisture, elasticity and suppleness and its degradation leads to wrinkles that accompany ageing.

 & at the age of 25, humans start to lose these features = flabby, lose sagging skin. Which results in wrinkles!! :(((


Here's what you will need.
- I transfered the collagen powder from the huge packet into 2 of the containers for easy access daily
- An empty cup 
- Fruit juice
- Room temperature water
- Chopstick or just something to help stir the product


Take 1 full scoop of collagen powder a day!
(The scoop is provided, don't worry)


Remember to stir well because if there are clumps of collagen powder undissolved, it will be quite unpleasant to taste it when you are drinking it. 
Do also take note that it takes quite awhile to mix the collagen powder with the water but just be patient & keep stirring nonstop. It will definitely dissolve but it just takes awhile. 


Tadah!! 
A cup of beauty goodness ready in 3 minutes!


Be sure to add jucie to it & it totally doesn't taste fishy or smelly at all!
Cause quite a number of the ladies concern would be the "weird"taste of collagen.


Bottoms up!!


I've been drinking this straight for almost 3 weeks except for some days where I'm in a rush or super tired/lazy & I must say, I feel great. I don't instantly see a result, because that would be impossible but I do feel my skin feeling more full. I don't know how to explain it but I do!

Also, drinking this collagen helps aids in improving my digestive system too!
I'm always having problems with constipation but this seems to have made improvements to it.


For ladies out there who are interested in trying out, hurry!

Because the price has been discounted from $178.90, to now $145!! 


Visti their website for more information on the benefits & why you should choose powder form collagen instead of taking pill collagens. & also the different recipes which you can create from using this collagen powder!! 




No comments :

Post a Comment