PaperButtons

Happy Sunday everyone!

Though the constant rain for the past few days has kinda been dampening everyone's mood.

Today I'll be bringing a little sunshine back into your life!


Decked in this vintage floral green dress & snake-skin Tambrey bag.

& I got it from..


PaperButtons is a promising one-stop online webstore based in Singapore for all women, men and even kids! 

Bringing you versatile, trendy and contemporary clothing to suit occasions from work to play, which are of quality offered with an affordable price you will definitely love.


I absolutely love the cutting & material of this Floral Casual Dress.

It comes in 3 different colors: Blue, Grey & Green.


& I picked green!

Another plus point about the design is the adjustable straps! Makes it so easy to suit everyone. 
Especially for me cause I'm taller than average girls & most items are too short for me.


Donning on this dress instantly makes you look so feminine & innocent.

Perfect for first dates & sunday brunches!


I'm also really loving the Snake-skin Tambrey bag that I'm carrying.



This Tambrey bag too comes in 3 different colors.
Navy, White & Brown.

Bottom of the bag is fully lined with studs.
MEGA LOVE.

Hurry get it before its all sold out!


PaperButtons just launched their new collection 2 days ago.

I've taken a look & these 2 dresses below caught my eyes.


The colors are so lovely & it is so suitable for Chinese New Year!

Click Here to start shopping PaperButtons latest arrivals!


The Men collection: 
 - Here -


& something for the little ones too!
 - Here -


To receive updates on their new collections & promotion codes, 
like them on facebookwww.facebook.com/paperbuttons
& not to forget instagram too: @Paper_Buttons


Happy Shopping, my ladies!


x

1 comment :

  1. Ever wanted to get free Facebook Likes?
    Did you know you can get them AUTOMATICALLY AND ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by registering on You Like Hits?

    ReplyDelete