Paris.

Hello peeps, I'm currently in the most romantic country on earth, Paris!! But sadly, I'm not here with my loved one. :( But thank god I have many friends on this flight & also, made quite a few new ones & we had a blast today!!


Before I headed out, took some pictures using my macbook's photobooth.


Okay, gonna be late if I don't leave my room.

Didn't do any shopping at all today because all the shops are closed on Sundays.

So we went to "picnic" at the Eiffel Tower.


By picnic, we meant, lying down on the grass patch for 5 hours, admiring the structure.


All taken by my camera!! Damn nice right.
We sat there from 5+pm till 10+pm.. 

because.. 


We wanted to see the Eiffel Tower light up at night & sparkle!!

Took a video of it but decided to just post my gif from gifboom first.
Too tired to upload the video now.
Will do it when I blog a proper entry on this trip.


Super pretty, sparkly Eiffel Tower.

I didn't know my camera can capture such nice pictures at night too!
Okay, I have tonnes of pictures but just 6 for tonight.

Sleeping time.

1 more clear day in Paris tomorrow, SHOPPING!

2 comments :

  1. สล็อต

    ด้วยกฎกติกา รูปแบบการเล่นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์นั้นเล่นง่าย สามารถเล่นได้ทุกเพศ ทุกวัย เหมาะสำหรับผู้ใช้ทั้งรายเก่าและรายใหม่ สามารถพกพาความสนุกติดตามไปได้ทุกที่ ไม่ว่าจะอยู่ที่ไหน

    ReplyDelete
  2. สล็อต777

    เพียงไม่กี่ขั้นตอน ก็สามารถเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ได้ โดยยอดเครดิตใน User ของผู้เดิมพันเสมือนเหรียญที่หยอดในตู้สล็อต

    ReplyDelete