Phyto Beautiful Hair

My hair has been through so much over the past few years as there was a period where I was very adventurous with hair colours. I’ve bleached it numerous times and sometimes if a particular hair colour I’m trying to achieve requires more bleaching, I’ll just go ahead with it. 


These are just some of the colours I’ve done to my hair and I really love having coloured hair.
However, the price to pay is really damaging to my hair. 

Each time I would bleach my hair, I can literally hear my hair cry. They become so dry and weak that it would be a nightmare if I wear to leave the house without styling my hair. Because my hair ends were so damaged and frizzy, they will just stick out at all angles if I leave it un-styled. I will always have to wash my hair and apply tons of hair serum/oils and blow-dry it neatly before I look presentable.

My hair was so fragile that it would break off midway and each time I comb my hair, my floor will end up with many tiny broken hair ends all over it.


Thankfully, I tried out the PHYTO “Exceptional” range and this combination of Shampoo and Mask has greatly changed my hair condition. 



The “Exceptional Shampoo” is made for Ultra damaged, brittle & dry hair – which is perfect for my hair!

It is a luxurious, rich creamy shampoo that gently cleanses and repairs deep-down, providing ultimate nutrition for your hair. It contains PHYTO’s proprietary botanical keratin that works like a filler to fill in gaps in your damaged hair. It also has a baobab oil and sapotte butter, which is twice as rich as essential fatty acids than shea butter, and helps delivers complete nourishment and restores your hair. 


Next is the PHYTO “Exceptional Mask” that I use 2-3 times a week.

This mask really helped transform over-processed and damaged hair. It repairs hair deeply from its core and with a potent concentration of precious baobab oil and sapotter butter, it can heal even the driest and most damaged hair. In a short period of time, it rebuilds, restore and regenerate each hair fibre leaving you with renewed hair that feels supremely soft and silky.

I just use a quarter-sized amount of mask and apply it to my shampooed and wet hair. I only apply the mask from my mid-hair to the ends and leave it on for around 5minutes before rinsing it off. If your hair is extremely dry, you can leave it up to 10 minutes.


My hair regained its strength after using the shampoo as I can tell from the lesser amount of broken hair ends on my floor. My hair feels really soft and I love running my fingers through it without getting stuck midway due to hair knots. It also appears to have a very healthy shine to it which I really like.


Now whenever I am preparing to head out, I have one less thing to fret over, which is my hair.

It is so easily managed now all thanks to PHYTO!

If you wish to read more on their products, you can visit their website http://www.phyto.com.sg/


1 comment :