Dysport + Fillers 2nd top up!

Apologies for the absence as I was away in Maldives & when I was back, things were getting crazy for me and I just couldn't seem to get back on track. 

So if you are following me on Instagram, you'll know that SX sneakily tricked me into believing that another friend of ours will be proposing to his girlfriend in Maldives just to get rid of any suspicion that I may have.

& he ended up giving me the biggest surprise I've ever got in my entire life.


He proposed to me in paradise.
Everything was perfect.

The white sandy beach, 
the captivating sunset, 
the LED words in the sand, 
the bouquet of long stem blood red roses,
the heartfelt speech he told me in his most serious voice ever,
& of course,
that ring.

I'll be posting a proper blogpost on the proposal and the footage that was caught on 3 cameras.
Not sure if I should share the video montage that SX did for me.. cause if I did, the video it would be pretty long.

I'll see how lah.

So obviously I was gushing over my surprise and proposal because, omg this is like a ONCE in a lifetime thing for me? It is a HUGE deal okay. 

But I guess some people are taking it the wrong way and thinking that I'm competing or showing off? I mean, she or he didn't mention that in the comment but it feels like it. Haha.

But, erm, who am I competing with? We are no longer in high school man. Enough with those "Mean girls" drama. I'm just sharing my joy. Likewise other bloggers who write about their proposal and ring or whatever. It is something that we feel strongly about. It's a big deal to us. 

So yeap, just want to get that across.



Even if SX were to propose to me else where, I would still be posting about it and writing about it. Even if the ring was smaller, I would still wear it daily. 

Simply because it is my story. 
This is an important milestone in my life.

Okay, I hope I'll have enough time to edit and put together the video and get it up for you guys soon!
Wait for me okay! 

-
-
-

So as the title of this blog entry suggests, I went for my 2nd Dysport and Fillers top up at Phoenix Medical Group, located at Greenwich.

I've been with Dr Daryn Kang for almost a year now and I must say I'm really comfortable at his clinic and leaving my face in his hands. You can read about my 1st experience with him on Botox & Fillers here ( http://lianmeiting.blogspot.com/2013/11/my-virgin-fillers-botox-experience.html ) 


So usual procedure was to get the numbing cream on the areas where needles will be injected.
& I was getting my nose fillers + botox at my jaw.

After about 30 minutes or so, it was time to get the party started!


Happy me & Dr Daryn.

I had zero fear in me and was really happy. HAHA, I know, what a sadist.
I don't know why but I'm just not that afraid of needles anymore. & from my previous experience with Dr Daryn, I knew that he was gentle so I felt minimal discomfort.


Adding fillers for a higher nose bridge!




Shaping & pinching my nose bridge to make it sharper/higher.
& in less than 15 minutes, it was over.


The above is my BEFORE fillers picture.


This is the AFTER fillers picture. 
Look at how much higher the nose bridge became? 
The stupid dent on it was filled up and now my nose bridge is smooth and even.


Now, moving on to my jaw. 


Dr Daryn used 2 syringes of Dysport for my jaw. 
Dysport is similar to Botox and I personally prefer Dysport because it seems to have quicker visible results? I was able to see my face getting significantly smaller after 2 days.


I had to clench down hard on my jaw so that Dr Daryn can feel the muscle and inject the Dysport at the specific area. I have super strong and big jaw muscle because I always grind my teeth in my sleep. 

So how do I know I grind my teeth in my sleep right? Well, SX told me that because he said sometimes I grind my teeth so vigorously that he has to smack my mouth so that I would stop. Oh, and also, I broke my plastic retainers after 2 weeks of getting them because I was grinding my teeth HARD in my sleep. 

Sigh, so yes, I really need to shrink those jaw muscles!!


& it was over in less than 5 minutes!
Super fast lah.


Thank you Dr Daryn for giving me smaller face & sharper nose!!

But I was greedy..
I went  back after 1 month to add even MORE height to my nose bridge.


Oh hi, its me again at Phoenix Medical Group.
This time round, just to add a weeeeeeeeee bit more fillers only.



Here we go.


That's right, just the way I like it.



If I'm not wrong, I went for this touch up of fillers just 2 weeks before Chinese New Year because I wanted to look pretty lah. Have to meet so many relatives and friends, so must enhance abit of my looks right? 

So here's some pictures taken after the Botox and Fillers.


Immediately 1 day after the fillers.
No down time, can go out straight away!


Love my side profile because the nose bridge is so prominent. 
& my jaw is less angular and protruding too!


:))


The official website: http://phoenixmedical.sg/

Phoenix Medical Group Tel: 6555 3512

If you are interested or have any enquiries, please call to check and just say that you are "Meiting's reader" and they will be more than glad to assist you.

I've even told Dr Daryn Kang to be more generous to my readers! 

XOXO.

6 comments :

  1. Hi meiting what's the main difference between botox and dysport? I just had botox done and don't see a difference. Should I use dysport in the future ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog really very fantastic on Dysport and all the information are very awesome and great it's really interesting all the topic about the work motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very rare that finding a people like who don't have any attraction for making their face more gorgeous and beautiful. They always wants to see them youthful for ever. And if you want to increase your beauty more then you don't need to take any kind of plastic surgery. Because best botox dubai can give you the result just like a surgery and as it is natural so there is no harmful side effects.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Thanks for sharing this article.Its really helpful also visit my blog
    Best Botox in Dubai

    ReplyDelete