Flea this Saturday 14 dec Lucky Plaza

Hello all!!

I've been waiting for this day for a long time!

It's time for a flea!!

And this time round I'm flea-ing with ForFleaSake, which is like the biggest flea organizer lah! 


These are the information you'll need!

There will be many other things sold there besides mine!

But of course... Come find me and buy from me okay!!

I have 3 full basket of clothes waiting to be sold.



These are just 15% of what I'm selling that day! 

The rest are clothes that I've bought using my own money but some of them are too small/big/short for me so I will be selling them away!!

Many of the clothes are worn less than 3 times and about 50% of them are brand new!!

All items will be sold at $5, $10 and a handful at $15!!

Do say Hi to me if you are there okay? Whether or not you bought anything!!

So excited!

Can't wait!!

It starts from 1pm to 7pm! But I think I'll arrive at 1+ and leave probably 5+pm? 

Cya!!!

1 comment :

  1. Please please dont go, I went there and 60% of my bags and clothes were stolen. My friend brought 23 bags and 17 were missing. Another friend sold 2 jeans and all the rest went missing. The shoppers just swarm you like crazy. Some of them just took our items and simply walked away. It was a terrible Sunday. :( Just felt the need to warn you gals.. I am beyond upset..

    ReplyDelete