Updated Makeup tutorial "Natural" glowy skin.


Hey ladies,

I've been keeping my makeup looking really simple these days and a couple of you guys have requested an updated makeup tutorial..


So here it is..


The final look.


& the products that I've used.

Items listed below in accordance of appearance on video.

- SENKA whitening lotion (Fresh) 
- Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel 
- Estee Lauder Cyberwhite stick concealer 
- Lancome Teint Miracle 
- The Body Shop shiso white 2way foundation 
- The Body Shop shimmer brick highlighter 
- Canmake Shading Powder 
- Mac blusher in shade "SuperContinental" 
- Mac eyeliner pencil in shade "GraphBlack" 
- Mac eyeshadow in shade "Young Venus" 
- Mac eye kohl crayon kohl in shade "Fascinating" 
- Mac lipstick in shade "Lustering" 
- Guerlain Meteorite powder


HERE'S THE VIDEO.

WATCH IN HD FOR CLEARER QUALITY.


WATCH IN HD FOR CLEARER QUALITY.

Also, my first time attempting voice-over because when I was filming this video 1-2 months back, there was some construction going on at my house area.
Do let me know what other videos you guys are interested in.
I know the top requested ones are
- How I do SQ hair bun & french twist.
- How I apply my SQ makeup.

Thing is... I threw away all the hair-nets and hairspray so... I can't film it without those items. Must wait till I buy them okay! 
But besides my SQ makeup & hair, any other videos?
:)
Let me know in my ask.fm
http://ask.fm/lianmeiting/
http://ask.fm/lianmeiting/
Okay, 
BYE!

No comments :

Post a Comment