March Favorites

New video up on my YouTube channel!

Its already mid-april, even though I filmed this video during the 1st week of April.. still not too late to share it with you guys  I think?

Just decided to share some of the products that I've been using very often last month.

Enjoy!


Products are listed in sequence of appearance in my video.

♥ OMG dry shampoo in Glam Fresh
 Cure natural aqua gel
 Individual dental floss
 Crest 3d Supreme professional whitening teeth strips
 HeavyRotation eyebrow shadow in code no: 2
 MAC Veluxe Brow liner in code: Deep Brunette
 Benefit High Beam
 MAC blusher in code: Peachykeen
 Jill Stuart bluser in code: 09 Little bouquet
 Jill Stuart face powder in code: Linen
♥ TopShop lipstick in code: All About Me
 MAC lipstick in code: Lustering
 Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate
 Seche Vite's One Fast Top Coat.

x

& here's just some useless camwhore pictures I took after filming the video..






:)

No comments :

Post a Comment