Chikuwa Tei & April Nails!

Hi everyone, Waddup!

It's the weekend soon! Happy or what?!
Friday is always my favorite day of the week. :))

Gonna catch the movie "Ironman 3" later on at GV katong I12 with boyfriend, birdie & brother in the night. Being the kiasu Singaporeans we are, I booked the tickets 1 week ago!! Hahaha.

Okay so today's blog post will be a more recent update on my life!


My current nail design from Love & Pamper Nails!


I went full on girly this time round.


Super pretty right?!?
I know spring is almost over but, floral fever never stops!


This is my thumb. LOL.
Acrylic rose & heart shaped blings around it.


My left hand consists of Purple french tips & baby pink daisies/roses.


& on the right, Pink french tips & pale lavender daisies/roses.


 

Be sure to call/sms/whatsapp to make an appointment before you head down else, you may have to wait!!

 
Love & Pamper Nails
Bugis Street (K Street), 
ABSL #02-24/25 @52 Queens Street,
Singapore 188539
 (You may access from the staircase next to 我愛台妹)

Opening hours: Mon-Sun 1.00pm to 9.00pm

Call or text to book appointment: 8522 7370 / 9851 4242

-
-
-
-

Taken 2 Fridays back at my office before I knocked off.


Boyfriend came to pick me up from work.
Love how my hair looks when it is plaited because the different color highlights just stands out!

Went for dinner with May & my cousin at my current favorite Japanese restaurant: Chikuwa Tei.


With May!
No idea why we look so yellow. >.<


Boyfriend & Shiyang.



Check out the thick slabs of salmon sashimi.
Super love it!!


I ordered the Saba fish set.
My all time favorite!


See how well the Saba fish was cooked.
Damn.

But be warned, remember to call earlier to book a table if you are dining during the weekends if not you'll be turned down when you arrived or have to wait for 30 minutes to 1 hour. 

Chikuwa Tei
9 Mohamed Sultan Road, 
#01-01
Singapore 238959

 Opening hours: 11:30 am - 3:00 pm, 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Tel:  6738 9395

Enjoy your Friday lovelies!

<3

No comments :

Post a Comment