Salon Vim dinner

I'm probably one of the few bloggers who is still blogging about Salon Vim's Appreciation dinner! But I'm so sorry as I have too many other blog posts that had to be posted as well.

In case you are wondering why I'm wearing the same outfit as the GC watch event, its because it all happened on the same day. If you have no idea what the GC watch event is, read the blog post here.

So my timetable for that day went like that.

Woke up 3pm.
Salon Vim appreciation dinner at 6.30pm.
GC watch event at 7.30pm.

I know it was mad rush. But I had to be at both places!! So that explains why you don't see much pictures of the appreciation dinner because I left really early. Like, I didn't even managed to eat the 1st dish? HAHAHA. Because all the bloggers were late!!


Was super made up that day.



Fake lashes, big eye contacts, mascara for lower lashes.


Here's a picture of all the bloggers that attended the dinner, except for Sophie. She arrived after I left. In fact, I bumped into her when she walked out of the lift & I walked in.
There are actually more bloggers that Salon Vim sponsors but they couldn't make it.


With Reiee & Jeneen.


With Shine, Cordelia & Colette.


Evonne & Yina!
Evonne's hair..... win.


The ever gorgeous, Tricia.


& here's Gary, Director of Salon Vim! :)

I really wanna thank John Tham(shit forgot to take picture with him) who contacted me & told me that Salon Vim was interested in sponsoring me when they first opened at Somerset 313. The verbal contract of the sponsorship was only for a year. & guess what? We have been working together for 3 years & counting already!! & never once was I let down by Salon Vim!!

& I wanna thank Gary Chew as well. For being super friendly & chatty every time I visit Salon Vim. Even though he is busy attending to other customers, he will always make it a point to come chit chat with me & ask me how I am. 

& I'm also thankful for them not dropping me because for the past 18 months, I was the most "boring hair blogger" of Salon Vim. I couldn't do any coloring or crazy stuff to my hair. So I was pretty much just visiting Salon Vim for cutting & treatment. 

& the dinner was held at :
ROLAND'S RESTAURANT 
Block 89 Marine Parade Central #06-750 
Singapore 440089
Tel: 6440-8205


For those interested in getting hair services done at Salon Vim, here's the details you'll need.
Mention my name "Meiting" & you'll get a 10% off for any hair services.

SALON VIM BY CHEZ VOUS
313 @ SOMERSET ORCHARD ROAD
#04-07/08/09
TEL: 68847757 / 68847767

-
-
So  after the dinner, I rushed off to Marina Square to attend the GC Event with Michelle & after the event ended, I was mega super hungry cause I haven't eaten anything the entire day & it was already like 9pm then.

So we went to eat some Japanese curry rice thingy at Marina Square.

Was too hungry so didn't take pictures of the food.


While waiting for my food.



With Michelle.


Headed to Joo chiat to look for my boyfriend!


& he took my GC watch & wore it.
>.<


<3

& after that, we headed over to Siglap to chill.


Juan came along to meet us too!!

So happy that all of us were super dressed up that day, so we MUST take pictures.
Usually its like Juan & I don't make up when we meet. We always look super nua & super cui so we seldom take pictures. But on that day we all looked presentable so must take pictures!


& coincidentally, we all wore black & white.
Can never go wrong with these colors.

& back home, I had to take pictures with the GC watch for the advertorial: here. So I decided to sneak a few vainpot headshots for myself.



I look damn hiao(vain) here.



Okay, I'm sick of my own face already.

Gonna end here because I'm super sleepy!!!!

Good night everyone.
I will try to reply my formspring questions soon.
Been way too busy nowadays.


& it's Shunxiong & I's 
6th 
year anniversary today!!!



Shunxiong & Meiting

14.11.2006 & counting..


2 comments :

  1. visit this website z4t52w8t46 high replica bags replica bags nyc replica bags ru fake gucci x2k50g2d36 best replica ysl bags replica bags review special info z9h97u3v22 replica bags in china

    ReplyDelete