BFF TAG!!

OMG, I had like NO idea I was gonna be filming this video with Michelle today.
I had like damn simple make up.

No eyeshadow!!

Just eyeliner + false lashes.

No big eye contacts either!! 

We just decided to film this BFF tag damn last minute and we did it 30 minutes later. DAMN impromptu lah. At like 2am?!?!?!? As always, Michelle & I are full of weird shit & crazy ideas.

ENJOY THE VIDEO.

DAMN HIGH QUALITY ONE!



ahahhaaha, I cannot stop laughing/smiling to the camera lah.

I'm still damn camera-shy, I don't know why!!

& my face looks like a huge pumpkin with me grinning from ear to ear. & Michelle's tiny face is not helping!

But its okay, we had a fun time doing it & laughing at ourselves after that.

Hehe.


Took pictures after our video.



Forever using handphone. LOL.



Loving my flipscreen camera. 
The entire BFF tag video was filmed by it too!
Samsung ex2f!




Okay last picture, taken without ringlight.

SUPER TIRED.

It's like 6.50am already.

GONNA K.O now.

G'night.


No comments :

Post a Comment