Joys of truffle fries

Its 4.46am on Labour day! 
Which is also my beloved mother's birthday! Yes, she turns 48 this year. The best mother ever. She is actually more like a friend to me. We share clothes, secrets, bags, laughters & joy. My brother & I gave her a big red packet for her birthday because we didn't know what to get her. Previous years we got her LV bags and wallet. This year she says she doesn't aim for anything, so yah.

Boyfriend is also lying next to me right now on my bed. He has just eaten cup noodles and is now happily sleeping. 

So here's an update on my lunch + dinner date at Dempsy's CMPB with Michelle & May.


Camwhore at home before they pick me up. 



Awkward smile.

FOOD TIME!!


I loveeeeee truffle fries.


Mushroom soup. Very yums too.


My aglio olio, fail.


May's truffle mushroom pasta, not bad but a little too creamy.


Eating time.



The sun was quite unforgiving.



With Michelle.
Our hair looks damn brown here but in actual fact, its not. 




Hardworking May doing her blogshop thingy. 
Do support her. 


May, Meiting, Michelle.
The nightowls.




What's wrong with my awkward smile.



Michelle made ma laugh so hard when I saw her using this laptop trolley thing.
WTF SERIOUSLY!? 
She complains that her laptop is too heavy to be hand carried so she needs the trolley.
FIRST TIME I SEE THIS OKAY!

Below are pictures from my iPhone!


Okay, nicer smiles here.




Okay, good night people.

I need to catch some winks before work later. 
Luckily its just a short trip. Will be back at midnight.

Can't wait to catch 'The Avengers' this Wednesday!
I've already booked the tickets for boyfriend & I.

:)

SO MANY SUPER HEROES IN 1 FILM.
Super excited.

No comments :

Post a Comment