Picnic at Marina Barrage!

A BIG HELLO!!!!
I know I've disappeared once again. For a week plus. Sigh. I don't know why but time seems to always fly by! Every time I return back to Singapore from work, I have about 2-3 days off. & those days are spent with my boyfriend, girlfriends & family! & by the end of the day, I'm usually left with 10% energy to spend on the computer. I NEED MORE TIME!

I think 34 hours in a day would suffice. 

But oh well, I'm doing my best I can to keep this blog updated. So to those who still visits this space here, I'm really thankful. :) Look, I'm not earning from my blog anymore cause I can't do advertorials & stuff so I'm really just blogging because I enjoy it and I know a handful of readers who are really sweet to me. So I hope you guys don't mind all these backdated entries yes?

Also, quite a few of you have been asking about my Cambridge Satchel bag. 

After a month's wait...


Here it is!!!!
I got the yellow in 13 inches & bird got the red in 11 inches.

I love it sooooo.
Its abit darker than the yellow in the above picture in real life. 
More like mustard yellow. LOVES.
I will probably do a separate blog entry on this bag soon. :)


So a few weeks back, we had a picnic at Marina barrage!!

I was all dolled up for that day because I know we will be taking tons of pictures and they are going to turn out pretty because of the natural sunlight.


Camwhore at home first!


This is me in a super comfy and cute dress from hungoversundays!

Speaking of hungoversundays, these 2 items below are from them too.


A crochet collar polka dot printed top. It is super easy to match with anything. A pair of jeans, denim shorts or even a cute flirty little skirt would look good. 


I love this pair of shades that they sent me!
Super trendy & lightweight. 
Best for days when I'm lazy to wear any makeup. I just smack it on my face and I look good. LOL.





Okay enough of my self-loving pictures n my room, my brother was shouting at me through my door to get my ass out.


In my brother's car on the way to Marina barrage. 
CAMWHORE AGAIN! 

ahahahahhahaha.


 & here we are!
We found a good spot to lay our mats. 
& then we started our picnic.
Check out the spread. ALL JUNK FOOD. 
shiok.com


Tuna mayo + egg mayo for the sandwich.
Handmade by birdie & me!


Some fried stuff we bought from OCK.


Peach, long gan & rambutan cocktail I made.
I LOVE PEACHES!


& more junk food.


Our nacho cheese dip!!
We added real bacon bits in it. OMG YUMZZZZZZ.


Birdie & my brother.


Me & shunxiong!




He makes me the happiest girl on earth. 
*sometimes.
LOL.
On other occasions, he pisses the shit outta me.



With my bestfriend since we were 10 years old.
& we are friends for 15 years.
Guess our age.
FML.
We are damn old already. :(




Nevermind, old is okay.
Just do a peace sign & act cute & everything is fine.



Our "relac one corner" area.
See how shiok my boyfriend is.
He is using my bag as his "pillow".


I decided to go disturb his peace.


A very pretty picture of bird. 
TAKEN BY ME!



Oops.


& this was taken by shunxiong.
He said he is a very good photographer because he captured MBS's 3 towers in the background.




Okay super long post.

GONNA END HERE.

I need to get my ass off my brother's bed & go pack my luggage already.
Flying off to PARIS tomorrow night.

YAY!

I'm gonna visit the eiffel tower & do all the sight seeing again even though I've already been there.
Cause its sooooo pretty.


Picture taken half a year ago.
:)

2 comments :

  1. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you need to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Text Your Ex Back?

    ReplyDelete