In town before Xmas.

One of the weekdays before Xmas...

I was having an off day and I decided to head out to town with Michelle.


Outfit of the day.


Yellow polka dot romper. 


I hate blow drying my hair so I usually let it dry by itself..

Esther & Birdie came to meet us at Orchard too!



Outside Takashimaya..


Have to bend down because of esther chin! LOL.


Yay, birdie reached too!



My best friend :)


& with tiny.



In the restroom.





After that we accompanied birdie for dinner at Marche!
Before that, Michelle & I had our late lunch at Sushi tei at about 5+pm..




Its been years since I last ate at Marche..





I love rosti!!!



Mushroom soup with loads of croutons.


Savoury crepe with mushroom.


Dessert!!
Banana + strawberry + chocolate fudge.

Bird & Esther left as they have to work the next day and it was getting late. But I didn't feel like going home so Michelle & I decided to head to her house!

& she is this major OCD freak, I swear.

Her room is already so neat, but she claims its still messy. >.<


That's me at her place, & she's packing her room. Again.


After a few hours at her place, Michelle got hungry and we went to Swee Choon for supper.
EAT AND EAT THE ENTIRE DAY!!


& we went to Mustafa after.
Guess who is who?

Chatterbox: Michelle.
Fickle: Me.
Slow: Birdie.
Skinny: Shunxiong.
Trouble: Esther.

Some camwhore shots of the day.


Gotta love front cameras.


:)

g'night.

Not in a wordy mood today.
So very text in this entry.

Have a happy reunion dinner & CNY! 

1 comment :

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you got to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete