Lunch date with J.

Had lunch just a week plus ago with Juan after she came back from her crazy travelling!! We went to Food for Thought. My first time there, damn slow I know. But the food was not bad though. Not super duper amazing but still alright for the price I paid!!


Wore my newly bought floral romper from Amsterdam's H&M.
This is officially the 1st romper I own.



FOOD !!!


Juan, the healthy junkie having the salad.


I on the other hand, had the full english breakfast. 
Hehe. I LOVE FOOD.


Then we took a walk from Food For Thought to Plaza Singapura!
Under the scorching sun somemore. Luckily I brought along my trusty UV protection umbrella. 



Saw this huge bunny & we decided to act like tourist!




Went back home after a day of shopping & waited for boyfriend to finish his viewing before we went for dinner.
Since I had like 30 minutes of spare time, I decided to camwhore.




-

I BOUGHT A NEW SUNGLASS!!
Okay whats with all the caps right? Well, I'm the type that have like 8 pairs of sunglasses but they are all like damn freaking cheap type? Bought from thailand, forever21 and all that. Those that can be worn & trash around kind.

But when I was in San Francisco, I went shopping with Stephanie & Kelle & the girls wanted to get Raybans! Cause its cheaper in the States so I accompanied them. 

& I left the store with this.





This is the super cute & unique part !!



This design is the newest & its limited edition!!
I contemplated for almost 1 hour as I shopped around the rest of the mall & decided that I should just invest in ONE nice branded shades & that's it!!

& BEST OF ALL?!?

I came back to HongKong and went to the Prada boutique & saw that it is selling much more expensive than the price that I got in San Francisco!! YAY!! Major happy.




 MET UP WITH MICHELLE QUEK IN HONG KONG!!


DAY 1: Had awesome dim sum for lunch with her! 


DAY 2: On the MTR going shopping!!
(Many people say we lookalike. Do we? I'm like the bigger size version of her lah. >.< She is so tiny!)


With Kelle & Stephanie!
All 3 of us with our newly bought sunglasses.

HAPPY & BROKE!

Will update the rest of this trip another time.
:)

g'night!

No comments :

Post a Comment