Bombay.

Hello everyone, I just touched down from Johannesburg like 2 hours ago. Its 7.54am. Just bathed not long ago and I'm waiting for my hair to dry before I go to bed. Been away from Singapore for just a mere 4 days & I'm already quite homesick. I wonder what will become of me when I leave for 8-10 days for other countries!

Am so glad that I have off days on my birthday. So damn freaking lucky I swear. 3 days in Singapore somemore. YIPPIE YAY.


Flew to Bombay last month.
Stayed for just a night there..

Here's my room!


Shared it with Joy.
After bathing, we went down the hotel's courtyard for a hearty breakfast!!


Nice place to have your breakfast huh?


This was just round 1 of what I took.


With my roomie, Joy!


My taiwanese babes. Giselle & Sofia eating in our room!


If only we could do this more often.


Room service that Joy & I ordered. 
Dinner time!


When I say jump, you say how high?!


All of us looking so shag after a 5 hr flight.
LOL.
I just conquered a 10+ hour flight and I must say it isn't that bad after all!! :)








Back in the hotel room, we camwhored on my mac's photobooth!!




HAHA, check out my 1st expression.


Can you recognize me? I look so mutated.


Too many already, so that explains the collage.

OKAY, I'M SUPER TIRED ALREADY.

JETLAG.

Will blog again very soon!!

I'M TURNING ANOTHER YEAR OLDER IN LESS THAN 20 HOURS.

FML. x

No comments :

Post a Comment