Beauty Review: Laneige

Was so close to buying this Becca Soft light blurring powder.

It claims to give you the Snapchat blur filter effect on your skin. And it is meant as the last step in your makeup routine.

It will not rub away your highlight or blush as a YouTuber reviewed but I don't like the fact that it comes in only 1 shade and it seems to me that I maybe slightly dark for me.

I'm hoping it really works but I saw another youtuber say it sucks. 🤷🏻‍♀️

So I'm sitting on the fence for this..
It cost $58 on Sephora website and I don't want to spend $58 on something until I'm sure it's good.

So.. shall wait a little longer and let more people test it out first. Hehe.

Any of you tried it yet? 
Received these from Laneige and I finally tried them out. 

Really liking both the mascara and lip tints!
These are the colors and so far I've worn Urban Coral and Marilyn Red out.
Urban coral is a really pretty shade that makes your lips looks like you've just had an ice popsicle.
It is very hydrating for the lips but bear in mind that touch ups are needed after each meal though. Cause they tend to slip and get eaten away pretty easily.

I don't mind that I have to touch it up regularly though. Cause it just takes 3 secs.

Apply the product on my lips and just press my lips together & rub them to get the color evenly distributed.
This is me wearing Marilyn Red and the Mascara!!

See how long my lower lashes are. 😍😍

I love how it separates each lash and lengths it without clumping up. I hate having clumpy lashes, I think it looks very "dirty" LOL.
Top down view of my lashes using the Laneige Mascara. 😍

Really does a great job at lengthening it!! Curling wise it isn't one that gives it a dramatic curl but that's easily achieved by a eyelash curler. But lengthening wise.. it is damn amazing.

I love how neat and long the lashes are!
Also received this Brow cushion by Laneige.

Seems so cool!
But I haven't found time to try it out yet.

I imagine it to be very soft and natural looking.. like how the Koreans always do their brows.

I'll probably try it this week! And share my experience if I do. 😘
Anyway, right now on Lazada, there's a 20% discount off the Serum Drop Tints with the lucky chouette design..

The one that I've shared about is their new packaging which will also be launched on Lazada soon..

http://www.lazada.sg/catalog/?q=laneige+lucky+chouette+serum+drop+tint

20 comments :

  1. Ever wanted to get free Instagram Likes?
    Did you know you can get them AUTOMATICALLY AND ABSOLUTELY FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your article constantly have many of really up to date info. Where do you come up with this? Just declaring you are very creative. Thanks again Ice Cream Bakeries Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am often to blogging and i genuinely appreciate your site content. This article has really peaks my interest. I am about to bookmark your internet site and maintain checking for brand spanking new data. publizier.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are a woman then you may find that you simply are at an increased threat of developing moles at certain stages of one’s lifestyle. That is due to the fact a women’s body changes all through the various stages of her existence and these adjustments just so occur to generate a much more perfect atmosphere for moles to form around the body. janji33 login

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post . Thanks for, writing on my blog page mate. I will message you some time! I didnt know that! 순천출장마사지

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’d ought to seek advice from you here. Which isn’t some thing Which i do! I enjoy reading an article which will make people believe. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment! taco time

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spot on with this write-up, I really suppose this web site needs much more consideration. I’ll most likely be again to read far more, thanks for that info. horse gelatin recipe

    ReplyDelete
  8. I genuinely prize your work , Great post. olxtoto gacor

    ReplyDelete
  9. Truy cập link vào ST666 chính thức không bị chặn 2026. Khám phá kho game giải trí xanh chín, nạp rút siêu tốc trong 90 giây và bảo mật thiết bị cao st666

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, I discovered your weblog in the new directory of blogs. I dont know how your website emerged. Your weblog looks good. Enjoy a nice day. 마곡스웨디시

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I’ve truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I?ll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon! toto macau

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great points you made there in your article. Thanks for all your help in making a change in the world. Result Togel Terlengkap

    ReplyDelete
  13. The when I read a blog, I hope so it doesnt disappoint me approximately that one. I mean, Yes, it was my option to read, but When i thought youd have some thing interesting to state. All I hear is often a lot of whining about something you could fix if you ever werent too busy in search of attention. Omegamino peptide

    ReplyDelete
  14. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Very helpful information specifically the last part I care for such information much. I was looking for this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck. Difference Between EMT and Paramedic

    ReplyDelete
  15. 인천출장마사지 친친마사지에서 송도·청라·부평·영종 등 지역별 방문 안내와 마사지 코스를 확인하세요. 아로마·스웨디시·건식 등 가격은 별도 문의이며, 예약 상담은 010-3969-8281로 가능합니다. 인천출장마사지

    ReplyDelete
  16. 부산출장마사지 친친마사지에서 해운대·광안리·서면·부산역·기장 등 지역별 방문 안내와 아로마·스웨디시·건식 코스를 확인하세요. 가격은 별도 문의이며, 예약 상담은 050-8202-3907로 가능합니다. 부산출장마사지

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are so cool man, the post on your blogs are super great.~~.’” 광주출장마사지

    ReplyDelete
  18. This web site doesn’t show up appropriately on my apple iphone – you might wanna try and repair that 전주출장마사지

    ReplyDelete
  19. Do you have a spam problem on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation; many of us have developed some nice practices and we are looking to exchange solutions with other folks, be sure to shoot me an email if interested. Benefits of Lime Water

    ReplyDelete
  20. An interesting discussion might be priced at comment. I do believe that you can write much more about this topic, it will not certainly be a taboo subject but generally consumers are there are not enough to dicuss on such topics. An additional. Cheers Benefits of a Weighted Vest

    ReplyDelete