Sephora ION Opening & my loots.

Fotd!

Face • Laneige BB cushion (I'm trying to finish this up so I can use my other cushions 😂)

Concealer • Maybelline age rewind

Setting powder • Laura Mercier Translucent

Highlight • Gerard Cosmetics in Grace & Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked

Contour • Kat Von D shade & light

Brows • Heavy Rotation & Benefit Goof Proof + Gimme Brow + 3D brow tones

Eyeshadow • Urban Decay Naked 3

Eyeliner • Moteliner in dark brown 

Blush • Milani in Awakening Rose 

Lips • Son & Park in Dry Flower
Attended the event with @evepek and @vaingloriousyou

The new Sephora is located at B2, opp La Senza and it is huge! 

Even though we attended the media launch which was 2 hours before the official opening, the place was already so so crowded! Everyone was there. Djs, well known MUAs, fashion + beauty + lifestyle influencers. Everyone.

I arrived 40 mins late cause traffic and I took a little longer than I predicted to perfect my makeup and by the time we arrived, the party was in full swing!
But surprisingly, I ended up not buying a lot of things.

I prefer taking my own time to shop and try out products on my hand before I purchase, which was impossible at the event so I only got these 3 items!

- Becca's highlight in Pearl
- Beauty Blender
- Kat Von D tattoo liner in dark brown

Most of the items I wanted were not launched at Sephora yet. Woes of a Singaporean watching US youtubers' videos.. I always wanna get what they are showing! But have to wait months before it hit Singapore.
I'm in LOVE with this Kat Von D tattoo liner.

Before trying this, I used to stick to Kate, Heroine, Dolly wink pen liners.. Until I found my holy grail which was Moteliner that I bought in Japan. I loved it so much I told @jaynetham to help me buy 2 more from japan!

But once I've tried KVD's, I can say this is the best I've used so far.

The brush tip is very fine and flexible yet has a firm base to it. So it doesn't go super bendy and all over the place.
I love that I'm able to have such good control of where I want the brush tip be at and it is so easy to tight line my eyes and get in between my lashes to give a very full lash line effect.

I got it in brown cause I didn't want a super harsh look but it looks pretty dark brown to me, almost like black lor. So I think the black color is like blacker than black. 😂 

This KVD tattoo liner isn't cheap lah, $32, so let's see how long it can last me.. I hate it when my pen liners dries out fast.
I wore this Becca shimmering skin perfector in Pearl the very next day but it was dark by the time I went out so I didn't get to see how it looks like when worn in daylight.

It's very pigmented as what I've expected and it gives an almost white sheen on your skin.

I mostly own gold highlighters because that's the most common & universal color for all skin types, so I decided to add a white highlighter to my collection!

This costs $58 which is seriously expensive..
This was how I wore the becca highlighter that day. Only picture of my face I could find cause I was taking OOTD for my sponsored outfit.

#dayrebeauty #dayremakeup
These just came in the mail!! Took me near 2-3 weeks man.😓

But yay!!! 

Let me try and swatch it..
The bottle is pretty huge..
Added 1 tiny drop but it seems to be too much..
Oh my...
I tried blending it out to see how it would look like.. And this is true love
Nothing can top this but I think I'll need to use a beauty blender to spread this product properly on the cheekbones so it won't look too streaky.

I think it can only be worn with liquid base foundation/cushion as I think it wouldn't sit do well on top of powders. 

I'll review it again for you guys once I've tried it out, if you're keen!
& here's Cover FX's cream concealer.

I wanted to try the stick one which was good to be used over blemishes but it was sold out😞

So I got this cream one instead!
A tiny dot which was way too much as usual.😅

I think with Cover Fx products, you'll really only need a teeny tiny bit.

Here's the color blended out. It looks a little pink and I'm kinda worried it wouldn't look right on me.

Shall try it on tmr to see how it goes on my skin.

No comments :

Post a Comment