Celebrate this Xmas with Lancome..


So excited when I dropped by La Maison Lancôme @ Capitol Piazza for a pampering session because I have always loved Lancôme’s products.
I got a facial session followed by a makeover by their expert therapist and boutique manager using their exclusive 2015 Christmas palette!

The store itself was really spacious and exuded luxurious vibes all over..

Check out the pretty chandelier!!
I was so drawn by this section of the store that I just stood there and snapped like a gazillion pictures.

This was where I did my Youth Activating Facial Treatment which lasted around 90 minutes!

Changed out & got all comfortable in this towel.

I couldn’t wait for the facial to begin because my skin got pretty dry after my recent beach holiday trip!

The facial therapist told me that she switched to the blue light for its calming effects!
The Youth Activating Facial Treatment is unlike any other facials that I’ve been to. It starts off with a soothing massage by the therapist to allow my body to relax and after 10 minutes, I was already drifting off to la-la-land.
The usual cleansing and exfoliation was done, followed by pampering skin treats which featured Lancôme’s best-selling products. In my zen-like state, I could remember the therapist sharing with me she was using Lancôme’s Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Eye cream as well as serum.
The final step to the entire facial was applying a mask for 15-20 minutes (that felt like a second skin) & I fell into deep sleep after.

My skin became much brighter and so hydrated after the Youth Activating Facial Treatment.
Fine lines under my eyes and dry patches around my nose area were all gone!
My skin was hydrated like never before and felt really, really moisturized!

A cup of exclusive Lancome rose tea after the entire facial session.
If you are keen to find out more about the facial experience that I had, you can visit http://www.lancomesg.com/happy-holidays and register there!
The Youth Activating Facial Treatment is available at $120 per pax at the Paragon Atrium (fully redeemable for Lancome products), so it is like having a free facial with the purchase of S$120 worth of Lancome products!

After getting the facial, my skin was in its best condition & ready for my makeover session!

The star of the day was this Limited Edition Christmas L’Absolu Palette,
I love how slim it is! That means I can easily bring it along with me in my makeup pouch and do touch ups throughout the day.
The gold & black color combination of this palette is very suitable for the festive season too!

Here are the 6 different shades of eye shadows ranging from warm gold to cool deep violet.
I can see myself wearing the warm gold tones very often for any look because it is just so versatile and for the deep cool shades, it will look really pretty for night outs.

It comes with a lip base to protect and hydrate the lips & 2 lip colors; a classic red and a burgundy that would look good on any skin tone!

I love how thoughtful the packaging is because they have a lid to keep the eye shadow dust from getting all over the lip colors! This is one of my pet peeves whenever I get eye & lip palettes that do not separate the eye shadows & lip colors. 

This is Elyse, the Capitol boutique manager, who helped transform my bare face using the Lancome L’Absolu Palette.

& this was the final look!

I really like how my eyes look here, the application of the eye shadow makes it appear much wider and more awake.
My skin was looking pretty flawless even if I say so myself. Haha, and here I am rocking a bright pink lip color which is very suitable for a night out or a party.

& here’s a close up of the makeover look.
Don’t mind my eyebrows because I am growing them out before I get them professionally shaped so this is the horrible in-between-growing-out phase.
If you girls are keen to try out the makeover that I just did, you can register online at http://www.lancomesg.com/happy-holidays which will be held at Paragon Atrium for S$120 per pax or S$180 for 2 people, sounds like a good deal to get one of your gal-pals to join you on this! & best of all, the amount spent is fully redeemable for Lancome products!

Here are all the products used during the makeover.

Lancome will have an exclusive launch of their Christmas Atrium from 29 October 2015 to 4 November 2015, where everyone is invited to experience first-hand Lancome’s 2015 Christmas collection and a preview of all their Christmas sets.
The one Christmas set that caught my eyes is the one in the above picture.
THE Ô BEAUTY BOX SET (worth $588), is now going at S$118 with a min. spending of S$130!
First, the red vanity case already got me sold on getting this and followed by all the items that it comes with!
Full size eye makeup remover (I freaking love this!).
Full size eye shadow palette.
Full size mascara.
Full size blush.
Full size BB sunscreen.
Mini eye pencil.
Mini lip lover x2.
Mini lipstick.
Lotion, serum, eyecream.
Mini brush set.
Perfume.
Vanity case.
I hope I am able to get my hands on this set before it gets all snatched up. I really really want the red vanity case. Haha!!

& if any of you sign up for the facial treatment or makeover session before the 20 October, you will receive an exclusive 4-pc Early Bird Gift worth S$103!
Sign-ups can be done here: http://www.lancomesg.com/happy-holidays

Happiness is a Gift.. and
“Women who come to Lancôme to be more beautiful, always leave happier”


1 comment :