Uriage


I used to have normal skin and I could use any skincare products out there without worrying about my skin breaking out or having negative reactions. But just a few months back after going to Japan where the weather was really cold and dry, my skin became super dry and sensitive. It totally became very erratic and I would feel my skin starting to itch when I apply some products that isn't suitable for me. But the funny thing is, I have used that product before and it did not give me any problems until now. So I've been very careful with the products I put on my skin now and I am super glad to receive the follow items from Uriage.


"Since 1992, Uriage Dermatological Laboratories has been developing products in collaboration with dermatologists and pharmacists all over the world. Dedicated from the very beginning to the most sensitive skins, Uriage provides a full range of hypoallergenic products formulated with a unique active ingredient, Uriage Thermal Water. Uriage products respond to the needs of all skin types, regardless of age, including the most sensitive."



The Uriage Thermal Water has been a lifesaver for my skin the past 2 weeks. Whenever I am fresh out of shower, after applying my toner, I will spritz it all over my skin and before proceeding on to my usual skincare routine. It calms my skin as well as keep it hydrated and prepped for my other skincare products.

I also use this to set my makeup products if I'm going to have a long day out and worry that my makeup would not stay.

*This is the latest packaging for the Thermal Water*


"Originating in the French Alps, in the Belledonne mountains, near Grenoble, Uriage Thermal Water bursts forth at an altitude of 422m, and a temperature of 28ºC.
Packaged directly at the source, it is collected pure and naturally rich in mineral salts and trace elements. Its composition makes it the most balanced of all Thermal Waters."

Unique mineral composition enables it to
o   Strengthen skin barrier
o   Preserve the balance of skin cells
o   Prevent dehydration of skin epidermis



-        Moisturising
o   Similar to skin Natural Moisturising factor

-        Soothing
o   Soothe sensitive skin effectively due to high level of calcium and magnesium salt

-        Protective
o   Restore the cutaneous barrier, thanks to the mineral salts

The Uriage Thermal Water is naturally Isotonic, and it acts in perfect osmosis with the skin.


I like how I can just spray the Uriage Thermal Water onto my skin and leave the water to act, while other thermal waters requires to be wiped off or pat into the skin after spraying. This is due to the Uriage Thermal Water being naturally isotonic and it aids in healthier, hydrated and protected skin!



It is definitely one of my daily essential now because my skin is moisturized, soothed and hydrated with just a few sprays. I really like that it keeps my sensitive skin calm and happy!

Am glad that it comes in a handy size spray can (do note that the 50ml Thermal Water are in the old packaging, but don't worry okay, the contents are all the same) as well so I can carry it with me everywhere I go. It is so convenient and light, I use it whenever my skin feels dehydrated mid-day when I'm at work or out. It just really refreshes my skin.


I was also given these 2 SPF 50+ face creams to try & I am a sucker for sunscreen products so hooray to that! 

I'm pretty sure most of you out there knows the importance of wearing sunscreen daily right? The sun is the main cause to our aging skin if we expose it to prolonged sun damage. It also gives us those unsightly skin pigmentations over time. I've made sunscreen as part of my daily skincare routine ever since I was 17 and I think it might be a little too late to start at that age because I do see some freckles and pigmentation on my cheeks right now. BOO! Why didn't I start protecting my skin earlier!! :((


Uriage Bariesun SPF 50+ Fragrance Free Cream 
-        Very high sun protection
-        Minimum chemical filter
-        Photostablizing emollients
-        Reinforce cutaneous Barrier
-        Anti-free radicals
-        Moisturising
-        Water resistant



It is pretty lightweight and gets absorbed into my skin quite fast. I am really afraid of the sun because of the pigmentation and darkening it can do to my skin so I will always try leave my house with sunblock on even when I'm not wearing makeup.


The new photo-protective complex is a technological advance that combines only 3 anti-UVA and UVB filters, acting in complete synergy and boosted by photo-stabilizing emollients. These suncare products provide moisturization and anti-free radical protection in very fluid textures that are exceptionally pleasant to use.


Uriage Bariesun SPF 50+ Tinted Claire Cream
-        Very high sun protection
-        Tinted- 2 colours available (slight coverage)
-        Photostablizing emollients
-        Anti-free radicals
-        Moisturising
-        Water and sweat resistant
-        Oil Free


This is a tinted sunscreen in the shade Fair to suit my skin tone. It is also in their newest packaging and all the suncare range from Uriage will be replaced with the new design. Ingredients and quality of the product remains the same so no worries there!


It glides on smoothly and is really watery in texture and I appreciate that because I absolutely dislike the feeling of having a thick layer of sticky product on my skin the entire day.


& as you can see, the coverage of the tinted sunscreen is quite high. All my blue veins are mostly concealed. So on days where I want to look slightly more presentable but yet lazy to go full on out with my foundation routine then I can just slap this Uriage Bariesun Fair Tinted Cream on and I'm good to face the world!

Both the sunscreens are enriched with Uriage Thermal Water,so it ensures high protection against UVA-UVB rays, intense moisturization and long-lasting anti-free radical protection. 


Uriage products can be found at selected stores of 21st Century Beauty Spa, BHG, Guardian, John Little, Metro, OG, Robinsons and Watsons.

& right now there is an ongoing promotion the Uriage Thermal Water Twin Pack 300ml $29.90 and other Uriage products on 20% discount till the end of July 2015!


Visit their website here for more information:
& add them on Facebook at: 


1 comment :

  1. & as you can see, the coverage of the tinted sunscreen is quite high. All my blue veins are mostly concealed. So on days where I want to look slightly more presentable but yet lazy to go full on out with my foundation routine then I can just slap this Uriage Bariesun Fair Tinted Cream on and I'm good to face the world!
    100 pure cotton bedsheet king size
    100 pure cotton double bed bedsheet

    ReplyDelete