SQ diary - Final

Hey y'all,
I know this blog post is super late.
I just kinda lost my train of thoughts after writing SQ diary 1 and 2, which I will link it here:

SQ diary part I 
SQ diary part II 

& here I am back with part III.



I didn't expect it to be so highly requested. Like, I thought you guys were probably bored of reading all about it after part 1 and 2. I guess I was wrong because I got so much hate in my askfm for not posting part 3. Readers called me a liar for not keeping my promise and all kinda crazy accusations because part 3 of my SQ diary was not up. *inserts WTF face*

& that made me lose even more interest in writing part 3 because I felt like I was writing because I was "forced" to. -___-

Of course, there were nice readers who jumped to my defense and asked me to ignore those comments and told me to take my own sweet time and they would wait patiently because they know I'm busy and have a life too. *Love you guys*

Everything here on my blog, be it paid advertorials, sponsored product reviews or experiences, I write them willingly and I hate being chased or forced to churn out a blog entry . I just feel like it wouldn't be honest or I would just be writing for the sake of it and it shows. I believe you readers are not stupid and can tell when a blogger is just blogging for the sake of money and not writing truthfully.

Okay, enough ranting.
Let's get down to........
My SQ Diary part III


Life as an SQ girl

I've been asked "How is it like to be flying with SQ? If you didn't get into SQ, would you fly with other airlines?". And to be honest, I wouldn't fly with any other airlines other than Singapore Airlines. If I were to fail the interview, I would probably just gave up the idea of wanting to be a stewardess and move on to another job. And why is that so?

The 1st reason would be a superficial one.. I love the uniform.


Yes, the kebaya is the signature of Singapore airlines. You can spot an SQ girl in kebaya miles away from the airport. I feel proud when I don the uniform (though sleepy spells occurs soon, inside joke that all SQ crew relates to) and it has always been my childhood dream to wear one. Yes, it is super body hugging and really uncomfortable at times and despite how much complains you hear about the uniform from fellow sq girls, deep down, we all love wearing the kebaya.

The 2nd reason would be the destinations that Singapore airlines flies to and also where we are based at, which is Singapore. I have friends who flew with Emirates and have to be pack up and move to Dubai, and also friends in JAL(Japan Airlines) who had to go to Japan for a few months for training. To me, packing up my bags and going abroad to stay for a long period of time is definitely a No-No.

To me, being an SQ girl has more pros than cons.

The salary was good (not super high but good enough).
I was spending like I had all the money in the world. I didn't buy many branded bags like my other colleagues because I know that my love for most bags are just phases and I will get bored of it soon enough. But I did spend like I didn't care. I would just enter any boutiques, pick out clothes,shoes and makeup without looking at the prices because I knew I was able to afford them and my bank account would not feel a strain. Even when I do flip the tags over and it is like S$190 for a Zara blazer, I would just purchase it without feeling a pinch. Whenever I'm back in Singapore, I would want to dine in restaurants and I would order alot. I've noticed that's one trait in most SQ stewardesses. We are usually the ones to order when out with friends and we will make sure there is more than enough to go around the table. And surprisingly, even though I didn't really control the way I spent, my savings in my bank account was still growing each month. It wasn't growing as much as other stewardesses who I've met who were really strict with themselves (I once met this stewardess who ate mostly cup noodles when she was overeas to save $) but the amount of savings I had was good enough for me.

Being able to travel the world was definitely at the top of the pro's list.
If not for SQ, I would never have been to all the countries that I've flew to. I was in my early-mid twenties when I was flying around the world and going to places where most of my peers have never been to. I've set foot in United Kingdom, United States, France, Netherlands, Switzerland, Germany, South Africa, Turkey, Japan, China, Hong Kong, Korea, India, Indonesia, Philiipines, Australia, New Zealand. Come on, if I were to pay out of my own pocket money for the air ticket to these countries, I would definitely be unable to cross out 50% of what I've listed.
So for all that experience (having authentic meals at each country, visiting famous landmarks, experienced all 4 seasons, purchasing items that are not available in Singapore)  in my 1.5 years of flying, I am thankful.


Switzerland, Lion of Lucerne.


Switzerland, Mt Titlis.


Germany, Munich, Neuschwanstein Castle.


Russia, Moscow, Saint Basil's Cathedral.



Turkey, Istanbul, Blue Mosque.


USA, Los Angeles, Beverly Hills.
 
 
USA, Los Angeles, Disneyland.

 
South Africa, Johannesburge, Some Safari feeding a giraffe.


USA, San Francisco, Pier 39 @ Fisherman's Wharf.


Netherlands, Amsterdam, Zaanse Schans Windmills.


South Korea, Myeong dong.

I may not have been rostered all the routes that SQ goes to but it is okay. I will try to visit those places on my own with my loved ones. First destination I'm going to conquer is - Maldvies! (Can't wait for July!!!)

A lot of people love to ask "what's your favorite destination?" & boy is it hard to come up with an answer. Off the top of my head, my reply would usually be - Japan, London, Paris, Amsterdam, San Francisco. So yes, these are my top 5 countries.


United Kingdom, London, Stonehenge.


United Kingdom, London, Tower bridge.

I've been rostered for London so many times, like almost every month since I've been trained to fly on the a380 airbus. But each time I see a London flight on my roster, I still feel really happy! Some crew hate flying to there because of the long hours (12 hours avg) but I love the city so much, the hardwork onboard is so worth it!


Japan, Tokyo, Hachiko Monument.

& Japan, I mean, come on.. who doesn't love Japan!? The food, the people, everything there is just so amazing. I am planning to go next year for like 10 days mininum. I've never eaten anything horrible in Japan before. Like even food that I've bought from their family mart or Lawson (like our 7-11) is also super yummy! I can just waltz into any random restaurant at Shibuya area and have like ramen that tastes 5x better than Singapore's. So I came to this conclusion: it is almost impossible to find horrible food in Japan.


France, Paris, Eiffel Tower.

As for Paris - the city of love, even though I don't shop much there, except for occasional indulgence in expensive designer bags & accessories, I still look forward to each flight there. I'll always try to go to the Eiffel tower when I'm there because even though I've seen it a couple of times, I still find myself not getting enough of it. My best memory was when half of the crew on my flight went to the Eiffel tower together and we just laid down on the grass, have gelato, take pictures and admire the view before us.


Lying on the grass...


taking in the beauty of this view.
I WANNA DO THIS AGAIN!! With my loved ones this time round!


Waited till sunset just to witness the Eiffel Tower sparkle.


France, Paris, The Lourve.


France, Paris, Arc De Triomphe.

Another significant pro of being a cabin crew is that we do not bring our work home. Once we step out of the aircraft, it is FREEDOM~~ until the next flight. And we do not experience Monday Blues. I sometimes get home from a flight at 7+am and go to bed when my neighbours just left their house for work. I do not have to get stuck in the morning office crowd and when I do go out and shop in Singapore, it is mostly weekdays and I don't have to squeeze with the weekend crowd. And as what most crew always say "Flying is not a job, it is a lifestyle." because when you are at work, it doesn't really feel like work. & when you are busy serving out food and attending to passenger's requests, fixing drinks, taking care of this and that, the time just flies by and the next thing you know, you'll hear the captain's voice over the PA announcing "cabin crew, please prepare for arrival" and that is one of the best things to hear onboard.

So, after I've listed all the positive and fun things about flying, the next thing I'm gonna get asked is "then why did you quit flying?"

Well, even though the lifestyle of a cabin crew may seem to be very attractive and many told me that I'm stupid for quitting because so many people would love to be in my position, I still submitted my resignation letter to the office.

I left SQ not because of the irregular long hours of flying or that my body clock is permanently screwed up (sometime when I depart from Singapore, it is day time here and when I step out of the plane 10 hours later, the sun is still shining bright at the other country due to the time difference).
It was not because of the demanding passengers that I sometimes have to deal with who can be reallllly ridiculous and I still got to put on my best smile and talk to them in the most polite manner.
It was also not because of the cabin crew culture where sometimes junior crew get into uncalled for situations because of bitchy senior stewardesses.

The reason for me leaving one of the best jobs in the world was simply because - I don't wish to be away from Singapore anymore. I know right, like WTF do I even mean. It's not Singapore that I miss. It is the people - friends, family and of course, my dear boyfriend.

"But, don't you get off days after each flight?"

Yes, we do. But the off days are short. A 3 days flight warrants 1 off day in Singapore, 5 days flight warrants 2 off days and a 7 days and above flight will give me 3 off days. It may seem enough to you but to me, it is not.
Okay, imagine this: I return from a 3 days flight on Tuesday afternoon, I'll have the whole of Wednesday off and Thursday I'll be jetsetting to another part of the world. But, if my flight on Thursday is early in the morning, I'll have to be home early on Wednesday to pack my luggage and get enough sleep before I report for my next flight. It just seems to me like every time I come back, I have not enough time in Singapore. It was when I kept dreading to go to work that I knew I would not stay long in this job.

Another thing that made me confirm my decision about quitting was on this particular night when I was overseas, just checked into my hotel room, took a good hot shower, ordered room service and was flipping through channels on the TV when I received a whatsapp message on my phone. My brother told me that a family member was admitted to the hospital. He thought that I should be aware even though I was miles away. You have no idea how much I wanted to fly back to Singapore at that point. I felt so helpless that I was stuck at some country when I should be back in Singapore with my family members. I know me being there would not help anything but I just don't want to ever regret if anything was to go wrong and I wasn't there.

I once flew with this steward and even though we weren't particulary close on the flight, we did hang out for meals and I remembered him being really chatty and always smiling. About 9-10 months later, we were rostered to fly together again and this time round it was just a short turnaround flight and I said hi and asked if him remembered me and he did. He seemed kinda down and I decided to not ask why and just continued the conversation asking the usual thing that crew always ask one another "How's your roster this month? Any good flights or not?", and he replied that for the entire month he would be doing turnarounds or short flights. Naturally I asked why and he told me that someone dear to him just passed away and needed to be around his family. I did not ask further and I really wanted to give him a big hug but that would be inappropriate because we were in our uniforms and we weren't close enough for me to do that. & not long after, he tendered his resignation too.

Because of flying, I've missed out on my own cousin's wedding as I was still under probation and could not change flights. I've also missed out on tons of family gatherings, birthdays and dinner dates with friends because I was away from Singapore 70% of the time. I was also away on important occasions like Chinese New Year and most Public Holidays. I remembered how upset I was to be away for an entire week during CNY that I ended up crying in the hotel room because I really wanted to be back home with my family celebrating such events.

They say that you can never have the best of both worlds, so I knew I had to sacrifice one or the other. I've decided that I've seen enough, I've flown enough, I may not have saved as much as I would like to but I think it is time to leave. I rather be here in Singapore with the people that matter than in Japan having the freshest sushi alone (or rather with colleagues that I've just met).
Even though I got to visit many places but each time I visit a significant landmark, I'll always be wishing that my loved ones would be there to experience it with me. I mean, what are good times and memories if you can't share them with people that are important to you?

So yes, once my bond was up (1.5 years) I sent my resignation letter to the office and I was in the best of mood during my final few flights. I went to work smiling and being super duper ultra nice to the passengers because I knew I would never again have the chance to don the uniform, walk tall and proud in the kebaya and sashay down the plane aisle attending to passengers. Now that I'm typing all these out, I actually kinda miss doing that. Hahaha, aiya humans are "fan jian" one lah.

Okay, so here's the last point that I'm gonna address on my final SQ post which is.. finding a new job and readjusting to a lower salary. Many of the crew that left SQ told me they will never leave without securing a job. But for me, I'm the kind that goes "YOLO~~" HAHAHA, so I decided to just quit and give myself a month's worth of break before I started looking for a new job. I did go through the panic phase where I wondered if I could ever find a job with a decent salary. I was sending resumes almost every night, searching for jobs on JobsDB or Jobstreet. I just kinda decided on a career that can give me a stable income that increases quite well over time and just sent resumes to the companies. I had zero experience in the job that I'm currently holding but I just had faith & hope that I may get a call back.. and I did!

Definitely salary wise, it will not match up to what I was drawing per month at SQ, but I am glad that I found a job that pays reasonably well.

I've left SQ for about 1.5 years already and I must say that sometimes when I think back on those memories of me being a crew, it kinda feels like I'm dreaming. Like, did I really did all that? When I go to the airport for dinner or when I'm traveling, I'll look at the stewardess and think to myself that "Hey, I was once like them!" because it just feels so surreal. I don't know how to explain but it just felt like it sort of happened but didn't happen. If I'm not making any sense to you, sorry. HAHA.

So right now when people find out I'm an ex-SQ girl, they will always ask "Have you ever regretted quitting? Do you miss flying? " and here's my honest answer: OF COURSE I MISS! But, I mostly miss the shopping and the money. LOL.
I miss shopping at the Lawson or Family Mart in Japan, buying all the super cute snacks. I miss shopping in London, PRIMARK I LOVE YOU AND THINK ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME. I miss buying makeup from the states because almost all the brands are cheaper than Singapore and I miss going to outlet shopping and... IHOP, I want those pancakes in my belly NOW! I miss the freedom I get when I'm overseas because once I check-in to the hotel, the entire duration of my stay, I do what I want and I go wherever I want. I miss doing nothing and just relaxing in the hotel room and enjoying all the shiok amenities like super huge and comfy beds, 5 star classy hotels and bubble baths anytime.

But you know what?

I know that I will miss my family, boyfriend and friends more than all the superficial stuff that I've mentioned above if I were to go back to flying.

So............ to ultimately answer your question: YES, I do miss flying for its perks... but I am genuinely happier now.

Ok, brain-fart.

I'm not sure what else to say.....I'll just leave it here and maybe continue tomorrow morning if I feel like adding anymore content.

XOXO.

20 comments :

  1. hello meiting, interesting post, still!
    can i ask you, even if an double eyelid surgery is done, will we still go through the SIA skin check?

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't express my Happiness but to say thank you Dr. Azuka for bringing joy to peoples faces with your incredible herbs. i was infected with two difference disease HSV-1 & HSV-2 ..and when i met a friend of my who directed me to Dr Azuka, he sent me bottles of herbal medicine that cure me from HSV-1 & HSV-2 if you need help or you have a problem, there is nothing Dr. Azuka can not do,

      He also have the root and herbs to cure.

      (1) HERPES,
      (2) DIABETES,
      (3) HIV&AIDS,
      (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
      (5) HEPATITIS B,
      (6) IMPOTENCE,
      (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
      (8) DIARRHEA
      (9) ASTHMA...
      (10) HPV
      (11) CANCER
      12) HE ALSO HAVE SPELL TO BRING BACK YOUR EX

      So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all, Email him through: Dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com OR Whats App +2348132777335

      Delete
    2. Hello my name is Dawn Kayla,am from Thailand. I was straight away after Dr. Jatto cast the Lottery spell for me, I felt enveloped by the control of the spell. This spell change my life into riches. I am now out of debts and experiencing the most amazing good luck with lottery after i won a huge amount of money. I have more luck now than I ever had in my life. i won $ 2 million us dollar. Your Lottery spell made wonders, I can't believe it. Thank you so much sir for dedicating your time to cast the Lottery spell for me.”I am eternally grateful for the lottery spell dr. jatto did for me. You can email him for you own lottery number. his via web sit:http://drjatto.website2.me or his email:drjattolovespelltemple@gmail.com or drjattolovespelltemple@yahoo.co.uk or his Mobile:+27832193146.

      Delete
  2. EH FINALLY A DECENT POST! I CAN HEAR UR VOICE!! HAhahahahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. "ve left SQ for about 1.5 years already and I must say that sometimes when I think back on those memories of me being a crew, it kinda feels like I'm dreaming. Like, did I really did all that? When I go to the airport for dinner or when I'm traveling, I'll look at the stewardess and think to myself that "Hey, I was once like them!" because it just feels so surreal. I don't know how to explain but it just felt like it sort of happened but didn't happen. If I'm not making any sense to you, sorry. HAHA."

    I quit SQ 1.5yrs ago too and I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS! i totally cannot remember how i went along doing preflight duties and serving like a mad woman onboard, drinking greentea nonstop in the galley during nightflights to keep warm etc... but somehow i survived it. it's so surreal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very very honest post, meiting. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wondering what happens when your uniform is stolen or loss? Do u report and then get a replacement foc? Do they check if one often get uniforms lost or shoes lost?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi thanks for sharing!!
    Love all your pictures, especially the first one ( so cute !!! )

    ReplyDelete


  7. After being in relationship with Kenneth for seven years,he broke up with me,I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain,I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him,I begged him with everything,I made promises but he refused.I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell,I had no choice than to try it,I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days,that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day,it was around 4pm.My ex called me,I was so surprised,I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened,that he wanted me to return to him,that he loves me so much.I was so happy and went to him,that was how we started living together happily again.Since then,I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem,I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there.Anybody could need the help of the spell caster you can email him drakugbespellhome1@gmail.com if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything I CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR DR Patrick HIS EMAIL:he can also help to cure any kind of illness like email. drakugbespellhome1@gmail.com or whats App +2347061824880

    1 cancer cure
    2 diabetes cure
    3 wining of lotto
    4 herpes cure
    5 warts cure
    6 HPV cure
    7 get your ex back
    8 pregnancy herbal medicine

    ReplyDelete


  8. After being in relationship with Kenneth for seven years,he broke up with me,I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain,I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him,I begged him with everything,I made promises but he refused.I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell,I had no choice than to try it,I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days,that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day,it was around 4pm.My ex called me,I was so surprised,I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened,that he wanted me to return to him,that he loves me so much.I was so happy and went to him,that was how we started living together happily again.Since then,I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem,I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there.Anybody could need the help of the spell caster you can email him drakugbespellhome1@gmail.com if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything I CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR DR Patrick HIS EMAIL:he can also help to cure any kind of illness like email. drakugbespellhome1@gmail.com or whats App +2347061824880

    1 cancer cure
    2 diabetes cure
    3 wining of lotto
    4 herpes cure
    5 warts cure
    6 HPV cure
    7 get your ex back
    8 pregnancy herbal medicine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

  10. ESO-power-leveling.com is the best ESO Power Leveling, The Elder Scrolls Online power leveling is our primary service! We professionally focused on providing The Elder Scrolls powerleveling service and offers 24/7 non-stop power leveling service. With the quickest speed and best service we will satisfy your The Elder Scrolls Online power leveling demands for your game.
    Our fast Cheap ESO power leveling server allows you to hit your desired level in the shortest time. And no bots guarantee! As The Elder Scrolls Online gamers, we know how terrible doing power level is. Thats why we dedicate to releasing other gamers from the tedious tasks and enhance their game experience as soon as possible. We are here anytime ready to be helpful!

    http://www.eso-power-leveling.com/ eso power leveling
    http://www.eso-power-leveling.com/eso-power-leveling.html
    http://www.eso-power-leveling.com/the-elder-scrolls-powerleveling.html
    http://www.eso-power-leveling.com/eso-champion-points-powerleveling.html
    http://www.eso-power-leveling.com/eso-gold.html
    http://www.eso-power-leveling.com/eso-power-leveling-ps4.html
    http://www.eso-power-leveling.com/eso-power-leveling-xbox-one.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.
    ฉีด ฟิลเลอร์ คาง

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  13. All thanks to Dr peter, I am here to share a good testimony of my self on
    how i came in contact with a real herbalist who helped me. i appreciate
    everyone for taken their precious time to read my testimony, 6 months ago i
    was diagnosed of HERPES, this means that 6 months ago i was HERPES positive
    when i told one of my good friend about this, she sympathized with me and
    then she said that she was going to help me out, she told me that we should
    do some research on the Internet, we came across Dr peter and my friend
    said that she has come across a lot about him and said that he is a real
    herbalist remedy to all illness, i was really surprised on this and
    confused as well, I was so speechless and quickly i contact him to help me
    and he prepared some herbs for me and send it across to me and he told me
    the way i was going to be taken the medicine which i did, and in the next 2
    weeks i went to the hospital and they said that i am now HERPES negative, i
    am very happy about this, when i contacted Dr peter again to tell him the
    good result , i asked him how he was able to help me, and he said that he
    was gifted with it that he can cure any disease. also reach him to because
    health is better than wealth Email him via: peterherpescurehome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Who Are You - Singapore Girl
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WKyytULFCg

    ReplyDelete
  15. just want to share my experience with the entire world on how i got my ex lover back and saved my Relationship… I have been dating my boyfriend for 1 year and i have been living happily with my boyfriend until things started getting ugly with me and my husband that leads us to fights and arguments almost every time… it got worse at a point that my boyfriend wanted a broke up… I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me cause i loved him with all my heart and didn't want to loose my boyfriend but everything just didn't work out… He moved out of the house and still went ahead to boken up with me … I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when my friend introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster called Dr Sam, Who eventually helped me out… I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try it because I was desperate and left with no choice… He did the spell for me and things really work out as he promise and my boyfriend have a change of mind and come back home to stay with me and the kids. And promise never to hurt me again. we are living happily as it was with the help of Dr Sam. If you are in need of help you can contact Dr Sam via email okokakspellhome@gmail.com. You can also contact him through his mobile number +2349060421250

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am williams james from UK( northern ireland), i want to share a
    testimony on how a powerful spell caster cured my HIV disease, i was
    diagnosed of this disease, in the year 2009, last week i saw a testimony on
    Dr. on how he cured an HIV patient, so i contacted him through phone
    call and he asked me to email him, which idid, so he told me that all my
    problems is over and then he decided to do an healing spell spell for me so
    after he finished it, he told me to wait for just 24 hours and then i
    should go for a test, so i really did as he had said, so my greatest
    surprised when i went to the hospital to go for an HIV test, the Medical
    doctor diagnosed that, i am now HIV negetative at first i was amazed and
    now i have come to realise that this spell caster Dr. Akioya is a very
    powerful one and a real spell caster. So viewers of this should please join
    me in my celebration for i am the happiest man on earth today and if you
    want to contact him, you can do this via his email
    (drakioya17spellhome@gmail.com) or call him +2348105257464     

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so happy today because of this great man dr Olu who help me bring back my husband who left me for over 9months after a little misunderstanding, this got me sick,confused and depressed a friend directed me to this spell caster Dr. Olu he cast a powerful marriage blessing that reunited us back together with my husband and also made our marriage stronger than ever it’s like we’re newlyweds. contact dr Olu today via Email: droluspellupdate@gmail.com or you can reach him on via WhatsApp: +2349078699000 good luck

    ReplyDelete