HerJetSet


There are no boundaries to fashion, believe in your own style, be brave and confident in what you wear. 

Every lady deserves a closet filled with trendy pieces that are suitable for all occasions and I hope that you find your ideal piece here in at HerJetSet!



Let me share with you what I've picked from their webstore and am really loving.


This white embroidery dress caught my eye as I was browsing through HerJetSet website. 
I always have this thing for embroideries and I just feel that they are so ladylike and classy.



The material of the dress is thick and it comes with an inner lining so there was no need for any safety shorts. 
Just nude undies will do.

& best of all, the length is work appropriate! 


Here's a close up of the detailing.  

The blue floral embroidery against the white goes so perfectly together!

& guess what, my mom actually asked if she can borrow this dress because she thinks its very pretty and it is not too revealing for her age. 


HerJetSet is an online apparel store which caters to young ladies and working adults. 
Apparels from HerJetSet are personally sourced from different countries as well as self-manufactured labels that are designed by their very own designer. 
They strive to bring in exquisite and unique designs that you will never find from other online stores and at the same time keeping prices affordable!



This next piece of item that I'm wearing is exclusively manufactured by HerJetSet.

What I really appreciate about this dress is the cutting.
It hugs me at all the right places and flares out just after my waist to create a very shapely feminine figure.

To keep thing simple, I could just wear the dress out on its own.


Or I can simply throw a black blazer or leather jacket over it to jazz things up.


Instantly go from clean & simple to fashion forward.


Take a closer look at the details.


Here are other items that I've spotted from their webstore too!








Her Jet Set is also having their first everrrr MASSIVE sales tonight at 8pm!
Most of the items above are going on sale at a low price! 





WHAT'S BEST ABOUT IT? 
My readers get to enjoy additional 5% off! 



Quote: 'MEITING5OFF' when checking out
to get 5%off your purchases! 
(Valid till 16 March 2014)

So pop over to:


now!



Follow them on the various social media platforms too!


:)

No comments :

Post a Comment