Jay Chou Opus 2013 Concert: Singapore

So...

I attended Jay Chou's concert last Thursday!!!

The 1st day one. Initially we didn't managed to get any tickets at all!! Esther and I started "parking" ourselves at the sistic website for like 30 mins before the tickets went live. But once it went live... the entire web system went haywire!! We couldn't book through phone or online!! & by the time we were able to access it, it was all sold out. WANNA CRY CAN!!

But then........ we had a magic friend who said that Jay Chou is gonna open another extra day.. & he can help us get tickets!! & he is none other than.. Juan's husband!! Because he works in the music industry, so he pulled some strings for us.. 


& HE GOT US 1ST ROW SEATS!!! Damn happy!! THANK U ERIC.

ok, pictures time!!

Concert start at 8pm, reach at 8.15pm, no problem one.


Many people were already seated.. hehe.


Boyfriend & I!


When the lights went off.
The theme this year for the concert was pink!!


Waiting for him to come out..



2nd time watching concert with the boyfriend!!


Excited, excited!!



Okay enough of us, for now..

Now, feast your eyes on JAY CHOU!





TALENTED LIKE MAD.


HE WAS SO CLOSE.




We were high like anything.



& boyfriend caught the Nunchaku that Jay Chou threw into the crowd!!!!

HE ONLY THREW 2!
& boyfriend caught the 1st one!!!

SO DAMN LUCKYYYY!










Come closer please...


Yes, like this, correct, look at my direction.

YES. HAHAH.





The concert lasted about 2 hours.

& it was FREAKING gooddddddd!

Maybe because we were so near to the stage.

I don't know. 

But I just know I enjoyed myself super super super much.

Here's a video as proof..

PLEASE WATCH VIDEO IN HD!!!

If you don't watch it in HD, it will be damn blur.

& also lower your speaker volume because the audio recording cannot handle the loud bass from the concert. So before you click PLAY and get a shock, please lower your speaker volume.

BUT you can tell how much we enjoyed ourselves lah.

& I video-ed all my favorite songs which he sang.


I'm gonna start having the habit of making videos.
Because even though pictures can capture many memories, but video captures even more!!

I did a video for my birthday celebration with boyfriend too!

But haven't got time to compile and edit it yet. :)

Will be back to blog again.

LOVE YOU GUYS/GIRLS.

Thank you for reading my humble blog.
:)

3 comments :

  1. Oh wow! Your bf got the nunchakus???
    How awesome was that???

    Jay was just toooo DIAO for words!
    I went all three nights and I wish he had opened up a fourth.
    I could go for a Jay Chou concert every night if possible...lol!
    Check out my Jay blog at www.jaychoudiaoness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pair of Cat 3 Opus 2 Singapore concert to sell. Please PM me for details or Whatsapp +60164538199

    ReplyDelete