PLUS! Gateway shopping!

Online shopping is easily becoming one of my biggest indulgences. It is fuss-free and so convenient; in fact, I think I tend to buy more things online than I do in real life. So when I was introduced to Plus! Gateway, part of a loyalty programme that gives you rewards for shopping, I was thrilled and signed up immediately. Plus! aims to offer relevant privileges and benefits to members by stretching their dollar with LinkPoints and members-only savings.



& log into your online Plus! account or sign up as a member!



I received my Plus! Card within a few working days, along with a booklet of vouchers! 
I’ve hopped onto the Plus! side of life, where all good things meet!



I was really excited to start shopping on Plus! Gateway, the avenue to savvy online shopping with global brands! Online shopping for my favourite global brands now comes with more rewards through Plus! Gateway.



& yes, once you are a member of Plus! Gateway, earning points is just as easy as 1, 2, 3! 
Login, Shop, Earn!



There are also occasional vouchers for you to get extra discounts when shopping via Plus! Gateway. So I’ll always make sure to always check the “Vouchers” section before I start shopping to make sure I can get the best deal possible! Not only can I get discounts when shopping online, I also earn LinkPoints on top of it!

There are over 200 brands on Plus! Gateway, to name a few, ASOS, Melissa (MDreams), Mr Porter, Apple Online Store, Lazada, Hip Van, Expedia, Emirates, Hotels.com and more. It covers most of your shopping needs.


Guide to using Plus! Gateway
To make things easier for you guys, I’m going to show you a step-by-step guide of how I made my ASOS purchase via Plus! Gateway.



 I log-in to Plus! Gateway.
http://gateway.plus.com.sg/  

*This is a crucial step, make sure you are signed into your Plus! online profile then click on the retailer’s site on Plus! Gateway before you start shopping. Items must also be added onto cart only when you’ve reached retailer’s site via Plus! Gateway*

Select a category of your choice, for my case, CLOTHES & FASHION..



& I clicked onto ASOS!




Then, I read through the Purchase Conditions and checked out the LinkPoints before I clicked the SHOP NOW button. Don’t forget to enable your browser cookies for the Linkpoints to be awarded into your account!
As you can tell from the above screenshot, every S$1 I spent on ASOS, I will get 3 LinkPoints in return! How awesome is that?



I will then be directed to the ASOS website, where I shop as usual and add items that I wish to purchase onto my cart. Do make sure to add items to your shopping card only AFTER entering the site via Plus! Gateway.
I decided to purchase these 2 gorgeous outfits from ASOS and was so excited to receive them!!

So just cart out the items as usual and you’re done!



Shortly after, I received an email from Plus! Gateway informing me of my pending LinkPoints from my recent ASOS purchase.



You can also login to your Plus! Gateway account to check your pending LinkPoints 5 working days after a successful transaction.
All of your past transaction history will be available for your viewing too.

& I now have extra 403 LinkPoints in my account, woohoo!!
LinkPoints earned can be used as rebates at participating retail stores or redeem for travel/dining vouchers.




Once my LinkPoints are approved and of sufficient amount, I would definitely be converting them for vouchers. There are many rewards to pick from and I love this idea of stretching my dollars! I’m able to gain more rewards from shopping at my usual online brands.



Plus!  Gateaway March-April Promotion!

Be one of the top 5 spenders of Plus! Gateway from 1 March to 17 April 2016 and win over $3000 worth of prizes on top of LinkPoints!

Stand to win an Ipad Pro, UE Boom portable bluetooth speakers, Nescafe Coffee Machine and more.

T&Cs:
Campaign is valid from 1 March 2016 to 17 April 2016.
Purchase must be done via Plus! Gateway with their transaction captured.


Remember to sign up for your Plus! Gateway account over here: http://gateway.plus.com.sg/  


1 comment :